Increase Arc on Psi Blade Sweep

Currently the power has a 69 degree arc.  This requires enemies be virtually on top of each other in order to hit more than one target.  Compare this with the animation which shows what appears to be a 180 degree arc.  While an increase to a full 180 degrees (while optimal) may not be warranted, some increase I believe is in order to make the power more usable.  Some area around 120-140 degrees would probably be a good spot.

It is a small arc but its range is better than most cones. I figured out if I just take a step back it works about as well as most melee cones. Wouldn't turn down a widening but it's serviceable. Of course if you're middle of a large mob and can't step back it's pretty terrible.

It is a small arc but its range is better than most cones. I figured out if I just take a step back it works about as well as most melee cones. Wouldn't turn down a widening but it's serviceable. Of course if you're middle of a large mob and can't step back it's pretty terrible.

Range is standard melee of 7.  Same range as Slice which has a 130 degree arc.  Granted PBS is higher damage.