Impervious Skin: Status Resistance/Regeneration

So, was tinkering with a build, and had thought that the Impervious Skin: "proc" was a unique. It isn't. So, who wouldn't want more regen? So, in mids, I slotted several. So, did the respec, and suddenly, I read it more carefully and realize only the regen part is unique, which allows for multiple slotting. So, I could slot multiples, but in game, only get the benefit of one regen boost. 

In Mids Reborn, however, I'm seeing these regen boosts stack. 

So, I believe that's a mistake, and Mids' shouldn't show the boost from multiples of this IO in question. 

If I've misinterpreted, or not expressed things clearly, I apologize, let me know, I'll try to do better. 
But, pretty sure that's a mistake on Mids' part, and not mine. 

• 2 months later

So, last I tested, the Regen buff was unique and also required activation. So, for example, if you slot it in Rune of Protection, you will only receive the +Regen when you activate Rune of Protection for ten seconds if I remember correctly. It is best placed in a toggle which you use.

Status Resistance is passive.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

Yes, that is a bug in Mids.

The easiest way to see the bug is on a character with multiple IS regen procs is to open the combat window and see the accounting of effects that provide health regeneration (Mids could really use something similar, a drill down in the total window to show how the total was accounted for within the semantics that Mids uses). Everyone that has been down this path should get a "Duh!" tee-shirt.

Why is it like this? To allow the set bonus for slotting all five enhancements from IS even if the effects from the proc are only counted once.

Edited by Digirium