Vulcan Gloves - request for players

Zappalina

Ello, would you like to come inside and have a nice cup of tea with me and the missus?

I love ❤️ these gloves 🔥and would like them in game if possible and with the option of being tintable, if they could be tinted/color changed.  Maybe as an unlockable reward for doing a task force or strike force.  I thought that they may be similar to spectrum on part of the creation of the gloves.

Dees glovesssssssssssssssssssss.png

• Like 1

Buddy the Elf makes debut for HUB Late Night

Untitled.jpg

I am all for this, however I think in this case it is doubtful. A long while ago the Homecoming team stated that costume items that are unique to signature NPCs will not be proliferated to characters. And these are unique to him.

However, I really wish some of that would be reconsidered. I understand the reasoning, but feel differently about it. I really want Swan's feathered shawl thing.

I am also eager for some factions to have their uniform items proliferated. The Goldbrickers was a good start.

I can agree with the need to keep signature characters unique. However, some signature characters could already be duplicated from day 1. Like Sister Psyche. And some of the costume pieces the signature characters have would fit several of my characters so much better than the options I'm already using. So if the devs refuse to give us those costume pieces, can we maybe get visually similar pieces at least? (I'd vastly prefer the actual pieces, but something sufficiently similar to finish my characters' appearances would be greatly appreciated.)

• Like 1

I thought about this thread again today when I was modifying a costume and came across Dr. Aeon's gloves in the costume editor. Those seemed unique to him and yet they are available for everyone. I recant anything I said earlier and vote to give us Odysseus' gloves forthwith!

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Turric said:

I thought about this thread again today when I was modifying a costume and came across Dr. Aeon's gloves in the costume editor. Those seemed unique to him and yet they are available for everyone. I recant anything I said earlier and vote to give us Odysseus' gloves forthwith!

There's kind of a plot reason for Aeon's gloves becoming a costume piece, related to his Strike Force. Odysseus's gloves, however, are a one-of-a-kind pair, and they get destroyed at the end of Mortimer Kal's Strike Force.

I think Rodney or another goldbricker uses the Aeon gloves making them not unique.  Your best bet for gloves like the fists of vulcan would be a non enchanted replica version that doesnt glow.  But costume editor options would probably still be able to make it look almost like the original so that is probably not likely to happen.

The stance mentioned in here is generally correct. The only time it is not adhered to is by proliferating them across npcs. The Aeon Gloves are used across a few Brickers (Rodney included) and thus they were no longer unique.

So unfortunately unless they decide to proliferate this across NPCs beyond Odysseus? Probably not going to happen.

unknown.png

alright buddy, it's time to shit yourself
casts earthquake, activates dispersion bubble