Toggle Suppression at Death

Papias

I really love the toggle suppression enhancement from Page 4. Being able to set my toggles and forget them is a great QoL improvement. I would beg the developers to consider extending this after a character dies or runs out of stamina as well.

Edited by Papias
  • Thumbs Down 2

I suppose an argument can be made for certain powers such as Rise of the Phoenix, Resurgence, Soul Transfer, and the like as they conceptually keep within the context of the power. But for any other circumstance, dying should come with consequences. P2W bought ones should not, and maybe ally revive shouldn't as well, regardless if they were P2W bought or part of an ally's primary or secondary.

Personally, I didn't mind getting de-toggled as it gave an extra layer of challenge to my game play (and I play mostly Blasters--aka mez magnets), although I do appreciate the no-detoggling on PB/WS form switches. However, the OP's request feels a tad too much to ask for. It would make the game too unchallenging. and when things are too easy, people lose interest.

I don't think being in the defeated condition is the same as simply being mezzed.  You have no endurance to speak of, and I'm pretty sure no power can actually affect you, save for ones that rez you.  Even those that use a defeated target don't actually affect said target - they merely require it to trigger their external effect, (such as extract essence).