Axe/Nin - A surprising combo!

biostem

So I've wanted something akin to a battle axe stalker, but since that's not available, I've been looking for alternatives.  I leveled up a bane spider VEAT, but they're closer to war mace, and not exactly what i was looking for.  I didn't realize that scrappers got ninjitsu, and with its stealth power, you basically get a guaranteed crit on your opening attack.  I was just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and/or what your thoughts were on this comb.  My character is still fairly low level, so I'm looking for input, otherwise I'll move ahead and see where this takes me.  Cheers!

• Like 1

It's a fun combo, I wrote up a build for it a while back. It's a fun/silly theme and all the knockdown/up makes for a very fun and visceral playing experience.

If I recall correctly @biostem, I read somewhere that you don't use IO sets. If that's the case you'll need to pick up hasten as a lot of Axe Attacks are on slower timers and recharge also helps with your heal and end recovery power.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

Damn it man, the last thing I needed was another alt! 🤣

I went boring with my BA character and paired it with shield on a tanker. Paired with /Nin sounds like fun; keep us updated with how you like it @biostem!

• Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

55 minutes ago, Nemu said:

If I recall correctly @biostem, I read somewhere that you don't use IO sets. If that's the case you'll need to pick up hasten as a lot of Axe Attacks are on slower timers and recharge also helps with your heal and end recovery power.

I have as of late, so throwing in some LotG's later on won't be a problem.  A panacea, etc will also be of great help.  Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 1