Account Recovery

DinoBW

Hello All,

I need help recovering my account.  I have a new computer and I want to load CoH/CoV on it but I have forgotten my account password.  Also, I no longer have the email I established the account with, so I cannot have it renewed by submitting a request via email.  Is there a way I can get help recovering my account.....I would hate to lose all my characters already created and maxed out.  Thanks in advance for any help I can get.

You'll want to file a support ticket:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/support/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

This account you want to recover is a Homecoming account and NOT an account from when NCsoft was running the servers, right?  The old accounts from the NCsoft era are not recoverable; the data no longer exist.  I don't know about recovering a Homecoming account.  I'd suggest you follow Aries' link in the post above.

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

It has been a long time since I did it, so I don't remember the exact step, but I was able to recover my account and I had forgotten the account name and password. I do remember that I started the process using the normal process, and it required a couple of email replies. They did it by me sending some information about character names in the account and maybe a couple of other things. I actually think I was just asked to send as much info about the account as I could, anyway it was recovered pretty easily.

• Lead Game Master
On 10/7/2022 at 9:39 PM, DinoBW said:

Hello All,

I need help recovering my account.  I have a new computer and I want to load CoH/CoV on it but I have forgotten my account password.  Also, I no longer have the email I established the account with, so I cannot have it renewed by submitting a request via email.  Is there a way I can get help recovering my account.....I would hate to lose all my characters already created and maxed out.  Thanks in advance for any help I can get.

Part of the issue here is that we use your e-mail to facilitate correspondence. If you know what your e-mail IS (or, was), make sure you put that in your ticket. Also put in any other corroborating info: Account name, character names, global name.

You can submit a ticket using the support link at the top of the forum, and the response will go to the e-mail of your current account (or, you can just check the support link for replies).

• Thanks 1

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

1 hour ago, GM Impervium said:

Part of the issue here is that we use your e-mail to facilitate correspondence. If you know what your e-mail IS (or, was), make sure you put that in your ticket. Also put in any other corroborating info: Account name, character names, global name.

You can submit a ticket using the support link at the top of the forum, and the response will go to the e-mail of your current account (or, you can just check the support link for replies).

Thank you so much for this guidance.  I have submitted a new request via the support link that was sent to me.  I hope it is sufficient for what is needed.  If not, I will add any additional information that is needed upon request.  Thanks again!!

• 1 year later