Repeatable mission contact in Croatoa

Greycat

More of an "I think this would be nice to have" versus a need, but - what about a repeatable mission contact in Croatoa?

Two reasons -

1. I play Croatoa a lot. Quite often I get to 28 or 29, and really am more interested in progressing in Croatoa than going to *another* zone or trying to find a TF or something, then coming back. (Especially for some of my magic-centric characters.) And

2. Badging.  If you're not running on a team, street-sweeping to get the rest of the 333 each of the denizens of Croatoa gets tedious.

(Honestly, some one-off actual *missions* or Croatoa-speciifc tips would be nice, too, versus the adlibs style tips we get, but, more work.)

• Thumbs Up 4

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Croatoa is my favorite spot, and would love for more to do there.

• Like 1

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

5 minutes ago, krj12 said:

Would love for a level 50 extension to Croatoa,  so much could be done for the overall story arc.

Maybe a level 50 repeatable mission contact, with lev 50 versions of the mobs...

That would be one helluva jump for the zone's 25-34 range. I like the idea of the repeatable contact. I'm against the drive I'm seeing on the forums to make all the zones level 50. (Edit: Or rather, the drive to cram level 50 content into the non-50 zones.)

Edited by Rudra