Auto Convert/Convert to AT

blue4333

I'm tired of spamming converters and left clicking and dragging my ATOs over a million times because of bad RNG when converting from one AT to another.

Is it possible to introduce a new option (with steeper converter cost) to directly convert the ATO to the AT of the character I'm on?

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

You could also just sell the ATO and buy the one you want. They all seem to be at around the same price.

Actually, no. Kheldian ATOs tend to sell for the lowest prices while Blaster ATOs tend to tell for the highest prices.

That being said, if they sold at the same price you would still be paying 10% (market fees).

That being said, the average cost of converting from a random ATO from a different origin to the exact ATO you want is around 2.5mil (based on purchasing Enhancement Converters for 60k/).
The ability to convert to the ATO for your AT would likely cost around 30 ECs. [the average cost to convert normally is (the number of ATs - 1) * 2. As such having it lower than average would cause market repercussions that would likely effect other prices as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

23 minutes ago, Rudra said:

I thought they were all around the same. I sit corrected.

some people have unhealthy addictions to playing the market...

Sometimes I will put bids on Kheldian IOs at level 1 and then if I have a dozen by level 7 I will convert them to the appropriate IOs and slot them. I will take any extras and sell them for profits.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, biostem said:

I mean, you can already buy ATOs outright - that is the path to getting the specific ones you want.  RNGesus can be a harsh master sometimes, but them's the breaks...

When I do conversions that I have calculated to average 40, I will get averages between 20 and 60ish over 20 enhancements, but the more enhancements, the closer to 40 the average gets. You will be "lucky" or "unlucky" at times, the reality though is that most players will center on the average if they convert enough.

• Thumbs Up 1