Storm Summoning Electrical Blast build help

StrawberryWitch

I would like some help with my build. I know Electrical Blast isn't good but I like it for thematic reasons. This build is for team play doing mishes, TF, iTF, and stuff.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.6
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Mutation Defender
Primary Power Set: Storm Summoning
Secondary Power Set: Electrical Blast
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Electricity Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Gale

• (A) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown

Level 1: Charged Bolts

• (A) Apocalypse - Damage
  • (3) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge
  • (3) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (5) Apocalypse - Recharge/Accuracy
  • (5) Apocalypse - Damage/Endurance
  • (7) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 2: Lightning Bolt

• (A) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage
  • (7) Superior Winter's Bite - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (9) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (9) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (11) Superior Winter's Bite - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • (11) Superior Winter's Bite - Recharge/Chance for -Speed & -Recharge

Level 4: Fly

• (A) Freebird - FlySpeed

Level 6: Hover

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 8: Snow Storm

• (A) Pacing of the Turtle - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (13) Pacing of the Turtle - Endurance/Recharge/Slow

Level 10: Steamy Mist

• (A) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Endurance
  • (13) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge
  • (15) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (15) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
  • (17) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (17) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 12: Freezing Rain

• (A) Touch of Lady Grey - Defense Debuff/Recharge/Endurance

Level 14: Ball Lightning

• (A) Superior Frozen Blast - Accuracy/Damage
  • (19) Superior Frozen Blast - Damage/Endurance
  • (19) Superior Frozen Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (21) Superior Frozen Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (21) Superior Frozen Blast - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • (23) Superior Frozen Blast - Recharge/Chance for Immobilize

Level 16: Charge Up

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 18: Hurricane

• (A) Dampened Spirits - To Hit Debuff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (23) Dampened Spirits - To Hit Debuff/Endurance

Level 20: Zapp

• (A) Sting of the Manticore - Accuracy/Damage
  • (25) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Endurance
  • (25) Sting of the Manticore - Accuracy/Interrupt/Range
  • (27) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Interrupt/Recharge
  • (27) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (29) Sting of the Manticore - Chance of Damage(Toxic)

Level 22: Kick

• (A) Empty

Level 24: Maneuvers

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (29) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (31) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 26: Tornado

• (A) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage
  • (31) Overwhelming Force - Endurance/Recharge
  • (31) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (33) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (33) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (33) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown

Level 28: Tesla Cage

• (A) Superior Entomb - Accuracy/Hold
  • (34) Superior Entomb - Hold/Recharge
  • (34) Superior Entomb - Recharge/Chance for +Absorb

Level 30: Tough

• (A) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance
  • (34) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge
  • (36) Reactive Armor - Resistance
  • (36) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 32: Lightning Storm

• (A) Superior Defender's Bastion - Accuracy/Damage
  • (36) Superior Defender's Bastion - Damage/Recharge
  • (37) Superior Defender's Bastion - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (37) Superior Defender's Bastion - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (37) Superior Defender's Bastion - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (39) Superior Defender's Bastion - Recharge/Chance for Minor PBAoE Heal

Level 35: Weave

• (39) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (39) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (40) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 38: Thunderous Blast

• (A) Superior Vigilant Assault - Accuracy/Damage
  • (40) Superior Vigilant Assault - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (40) Superior Vigilant Assault - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (42) Superior Vigilant Assault - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Superior Vigilant Assault - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (42) Superior Vigilant Assault - RechargeTime/PBAoE +Absorb

Level 41: Electric Fence

• (A) Gravitational Anchor - Immobilize
  • (43) Gravitational Anchor - Immobilize/Recharge
  • (43) Gravitational Anchor - Chance for Hold

Level 44: Charged Armor

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (45) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (45) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (45) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 47: Shocking Bolt

• (A) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Hold
  • (48) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (48) Basilisk's Gaze - Recharge/Hold
  • (48) Basilisk's Gaze - Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • (50) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • (50) Lockdown - Chance for +2 Mag Hold

Level 49: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (50) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Sprint

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Vigilance

Level 2: Rest

Whoever told you "Electrical Blast isn't good" was waaay wrong.  It might not be the highest damage output, but as a Defender, the immobs, holds, and inherent End Drain complement the Storm Summoning primary - you also get a small End 'refund' on most of your blasts when they hit, which helps keep the End-thirsty nature of Storm Toggles running.

The big weakness I've found is, most of Storm's debuffs take a couple of seconds to kick in, which means you're vulnerable to "alpha strikes" when you piss off an entire spawn.  I usually lead with the Immobs/Holds, to keep melee'ers out of melee and forced to rely on whatever ranged attacks they might have.  THEN I set them up with the debuffing. 

Once you get high enough to take Thunderous Blast, TAKE IT.  There's no more end crash from using a T9, so it becomes your "kill the little ones, end drain the bigger ones" opener.  Slotted with a Ranged AoE Damage set like Bombardment, it does a stupendous amount of damage, throws in an occasional "set things on fire" proc, and the inherent End Drain of the power itself usually empties the tank on all but EB's in one shot.

I would actually move your Vigilant Assault set above to either your T1 or T2 blast.  You'll use it more often, which means that +Absorb will have many MANY more chances to proc.  It's... okay? in TB... but I think you'd get more mileage out of Bombardment and set up a small fast-cycling attack to boost you and your teammates's health bars a little. 

Not sure why you're putting a Superior Defender's Bastion in Lightning Storm.  It's a pseudo-pet summon, so you'll only get the proc benefit when you summon it (the pet itself gets all the boosts, but I don't think it gets the proc chances).  You can make it perma with a recharge IO (no need for Hasten with that), maybe some extra damage and possibly throw in a KB/KD conversion IO to keep mobs from being yeeted about.

Hurricane is END HUNGRY. So it's good that you focused on two Endurance IO's.  Dampened Spirits is decent, but I ran with the full set of Dark Watcher's Despair.  Hurricane is all about debuffing -toHit, but having something that debuffed -recharge was good too.

Entomb in Tesla Cage - I'd actually swap the IO sets with Shocking Bolt, tbh.  That +Mag 2 proc will see a lot more use in the lower tier power, and if you don't get the proc on a boss, follow up with Shocking Bolt and stack the hold.

Question: Why no Short Circuit?  It's true that with Hurricane running you'll likely not have mobs in range, but you will run into Repel-resistant mobs (Carnie Strongmen, for example) that will get close enough to whomp you before finally being pushed away, and having a way to drain End from melee'ers makes for less pain from the melee'ers.  EB's, AV's, and monsters also say "...what? SRSLY?" to Hurricane's Repel effect, and yes you WILL want to be up close and personal with them to debuff their -ToHit so you may as well have SC handy to zap them while you're doing that.

Gale... yeah it's skippable.  It's basically a knockdown/knockback cone.  Slotted with a KB/KD conversion and an ACC, it makes for a useful and cheap "sit the hell down" power, but if you need the power pick for something else, it's not build critical by any stretch.

Stormfending Team Play - You're not the healer.  Don't play as one.  You're a herder and a debuffer, it's your job to make sure that whatever you come across, cannot hit your team, either because they can't aim thru a windstorm or they're too busy running away from a dust devil, or they're being knocked on their butts and chilled to the bone.  That said, you don't want to blow spawns apart, you'll want to circle the edges, maneuver things up against walls and then back off just enough so they don't slide upward and end up falling back down behind you.  In cave maps, be extra careful of overhangs, as you can stuff mobs under them so they stand up outside the map.  Then they're untargetable and that's a hassle.

Edited by MistressOhm
  • Thanks 1

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

30 minutes ago, MistressOhm said:

Whoever told you "Electrical Blast isn't good" was waaay wrong.  It might not be the highest damage output, but as a Defender, the immobs, holds, and inherent End Drain complement the Storm Summoning primary - you also get a small End 'refund' on most of your blasts when they hit, which helps keep the End-thirsty nature of Storm Toggles running.

The big weakness I've found is, most of Storm's debuffs take a couple of seconds to kick in, which means you're vulnerable to "alpha strikes" when you piss off an entire spawn.  I usually lead with the Immobs/Holds, to keep melee'ers out of melee and forced to rely on whatever ranged attacks they might have.  THEN I set them up with the debuffing. 

Once you get high enough to take Thunderous Blast, TAKE IT.  There's no more end crash from using a T9, so it becomes your "kill the little ones, end drain the bigger ones" opener.  Slotted with a Ranged AoE Damage set like Bombardment, it does a stupendous amount of damage, throws in an occasional "set things on fire" proc, and the inherent End Drain of the power itself usually empties the tank on all but EB's in one shot.

I would actually move your Vigilant Assault set above to either your T1 or T2 blast.  You'll use it more often, which means that +Absorb will have many MANY more chances to proc.  It's... okay? in TB... but I think you'd get more mileage out of Bombardment and set up a small fast-cycling attack to boost you and your teammates's health bars a little. 

Not sure why you're putting a Superior Defender's Bastion in Lightning Storm.  It's a pseudo-pet summon, so you'll only get the proc benefit when you summon it (the pet itself gets all the boosts, but I don't think it gets the proc chances).  You can make it perma with a recharge IO (no need for Hasten with that), maybe some extra damage and possibly throw in a KB/KD conversion IO to keep mobs from being yeeted about.

Hurricane is END HUNGRY. So it's good that you focused on two Endurance IO's.  Dampened Spirits is decent, but I ran with the full set of Dark Watcher's Despair.  Hurricane is all about debuffing -toHit, but having something that debuffed -recharge was good too.

Entomb in Tesla Cage - I'd actually swap the IO sets with Shocking Bolt, tbh.  That +Mag 2 proc will see a lot more use in the lower tier power, and if you don't get the proc on a boss, follow up with Shocking Bolt and stack the hold.

Question: Why no Short Circuit?  It's true that with Hurricane running you'll likely not have mobs in range, but you will run into Repel-resistant mobs (Carnie Strongmen, for example) that will get close enough to whomp you before finally being pushed away, and having a way to drain End from melee'ers makes for less pain from the melee'ers.  EB's, AV's, and monsters also say "...what? SRSLY?" to Hurricane's Repel effect, and yes you WILL want to be up close and personal with them to debuff their -ToHit so you may as well have SC handy to zap them while you're doing that.

Gale... yeah it's skippable.  It's basically a knockdown/knockback cone.  Slotted with a KB/KD conversion and an ACC, it makes for a useful and cheap "sit the hell down" power, but if you need the power pick for something else, it's not build critical by any stretch.

Stormfending Team Play - You're not the healer.  Don't play as one.  You're a herder and a debuffer, it's your job to make sure that whatever you come across, cannot hit your team, either because they can't aim thru a windstorm or they're too busy running away from a dust devil, or they're being knocked on their butts and chilled to the bone.  That said, you don't want to blow spawns apart, you'll want to circle the edges, maneuver things up against walls and then back off just enough so they don't slide upward and end up falling back down behind you.  In cave maps, be extra careful of overhangs, as you can stuff mobs under them so they stand up outside the map.  Then they're untargetable and that's a hassle.

Thank you so much! I'll change it around. Yeah not sure why I have that for Thunderstorm either xD maybe I thought it was something else.

Elec blast is fine, though for defenders its dps is on the lower end since it has poor options for damage procs.

This build is a much bigger detriment to your effectiveness than the choice of powersets. It features all the common mistakes in build design:

• Incoherent mitigation strategy (mixture of typed and positional defenses, small random amounts of resistances that make little effective contribution to survivability).
  • Low recharge and low enhancement in critical powers
  • No use of boosted IO's and frankenslotting to save slots and increase enhancement values

Let's take a look at the most serious issues.

Right now, the only good sapping power in your build is Thunderous blast. If you want to be serious about using -end to mitigate damage, you should back it up with more powers such as short circuit or power sink (from elec mastery that you are already taking). Sapping is all or nothing, and you need to go somewhat overkill on the -end and -recovery to ensure that enemies are not left with a sliver of blue they can still use to attack, nor quickly regain end after you've drained it.

Mu Mastery also offers electricity themed powers and has Power sink as the 1st choice, giving you the option of not spending a power choice on an aoe immob.

If you decide not to seriously pursue sapping as a build strategy, you can consider other APP's.

• Dark offers perma-soul drain.
  • Soul offers soul drain at 50% uptime and as the 1st choice in the set.
  • Mace offers an S/L/E def toggle.

I can't fault wanting to take a particular APP solely based on theme, though.

Level 38: Thunderous Blast

• (40) Superior Vigilant Assault - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (40) Superior Vigilant Assault - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (42) Superior Vigilant Assault - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Superior Vigilant Assault - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (42) Superior Vigilant Assault - RechargeTime/PBAoE +Absorb

If you are going for positional defense, this slotting is OK, but if not, you should split up the Vigilant assault set 3 and 3 in two different powers to get two 10% rech bonuses instead. This is a strong advantage because normally 10% rech is a 5-slot bonus.

You need to decide what level of def and res to shoot for, and also choose whether you will go for typed or positional defense. Right now, you have a weird mix of typed and positional defenses that is not slot-effective. Generally, fenders taking fighting can easily hit 32.5% def to all types or all positions, and with effort can hit 40-45% to all types or all positions (40% is chosen so that you softcap with the weakest level of barrier core or a defense amp). Fenders with a resist shield from an APP will hardcap (75%) S/L res, and any other res they can get incidentally is a bonus. That should give you an idea of good breakpoints to shoot for.

You also waste slots trying to get tiny amounts of res or def, like this:

• (7) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative)

This costs a slot that could have gone to a damage proc instead (Gladiator's javelin). There is no way to get any useful amount of psi def from IO's. 5x apocs is good enough.

Level 20: Zapp

• (25) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Endurance
  • (25) Sting of the Manticore - Accuracy/Interrupt/Range
  • (27) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Interrupt/Recharge
  • (27) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (29) Sting of the Manticore - Chance of Damage(Toxic)

Or this. You could drop the A/I/R and put a damage proc instead.

The 6th piece bonus from this set is only 4.5% psi/toxic res. I count a total of 6.75% toxic/psi res from your set bonuses altogether, excluding the resist uniques. You could slot an unbreakable guard 7% max HP unique instead, and it would not only provide more mitigation but also mitigation that works against all damage types. See what I mean about a waste of slots?

There are a lot of such examples in the build. Unless you know what you are doing, it is usually not effective to chase minor resist bonuses on a fender except for S/L res because you have your hands full getting def, rech and procs instead. (Armored AT's who are stacking resists close to the hardcap with ample help from their native mitigation toggles are a different matter.) Treat any exotic res you incidentally get from your toggles, or in the course of building for def/rech, as a bonus.

• (A) Touch of Lady Grey - Defense Debuff/Recharge/Endurance

The recharge on this needs to be as close to 15s as possible so that you can doublestack it on single hard targets such as AV's. Some possible slottings are:

• 3x Vigilant assaults, 5x ragnaroks, 5x posiblasts, 5x bombardments, etc. for a recharge bonus.
  • 4x shield breaker, 2 slots frankenslotting for 2.5 aoe def (if going for a positional defense strategy)
  • 2-3 slots frankenslotting with HO's and +5 common IO's to save slots

Whichever option you chose, choose pieces that max out recharge while giving some endreduction if possible (it's a costly power).

• (A) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown

Level 18: Hurricane

• (A) Dampened Spirits - To Hit Debuff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (23) Dampened Spirits - To Hit Debuff/Endurance

If you want to use Hurricane, the KB2KD should be in Hurricane instead. This is more controllable, allows you to gently push mobs around with the repel while keeping them debuffed, and the KD adds to soft control.

Your hurricane is also severely underslotted. It needs 4x DWD at the minimum, maybe lvl 53 enzymes if you are strapped for slots and can pass up the rech bonus. Hurricane needs lots of -tohit and endredux slotting to be worth it. Right now your hurricane is more like hurry to 0 end.

Level 28: Tesla Cage

• (A) Superior Entomb - Accuracy/Hold
  • (34) Superior Entomb - Hold/Recharge
  • (34) Superior Entomb - Recharge/Chance for +Absorb

Level 47: Shocking Bolt

• (A) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Hold
  • (48) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (48) Basilisk's Gaze - Recharge/Hold
  • (48) Basilisk's Gaze - Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • (50) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • (50) Lockdown - Chance for +2 Mag Hold

If you are going for a typed defense strat, 6x entombs is actually good; you get 5 e/n def and 5 f/c def for 5 added slots.

4x basilisk's gaze is also good for any kind of fender, for 7,5% rech and some e/n def.

The lockdown proc is useless. It's only 8s, and that 8s is further reduced by the purple patch. You already have 2 hold powers, so using them together is enough to hold a boss (the normal benefit of wanting to add a lockdown proc).

Level 41: Electric Fence

• (43) Gravitational Anchor - Immobilize/Recharge
  • (43) Gravitational Anchor - Chance for Hold

Passing up the 5-slot 10% rech bonus - big mistake.

Level 26: Tornado

• (A) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage
  • (31) Overwhelming Force - Endurance/Recharge
  • (31) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (33) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (33) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (33) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown

You spent 5 added slots on Underwhelming Farce only to get 4 points of -KB and 2.5 e/n def.

Putting botz -KB in Fly and switching this to 4x Expedient reinforcement + OF proc not only saves a slot but gives a rech bonus as well. (You don't need flyspeed enhancement in Fly; afterburner works well enough when you need to transverse long distances)

There is no reason not to use boosted +5 IO's.

To enter boosted IO's in mids, right-click on the slot, hover over the selected IO, press + on the numpad to boost it (up to +5), then place as usual.

Hasten as the last power is very inadvisable. It should be taken around the time you get Freezing rain so as to help increase its availability.

When building a stormie, bear in mind that 90% of the power of a storm def comes from just 4 powers: freezing rain, lightning storm, tornado and steamy mist (the first 3 of which are extremely costly in end). You can play with the other powers if you like - Hurricane is by far the most useful out of the remaining bunch - but they are not a focus. Everything needs to be geared towards spitting out as many freezing rains, lightning storms and tornadoes as possible and ensuring you have the end to do so.

Edited by Zect
  • Like 1

I have one of these its great fun, i did originally run with elec epic for the immob because once you drop the storm powers stuff will run away, not a problem for minions etc but when its an av it can be a pain and i like to pin those down. Ended up respeccing in psi epic because i just love dominate and i run it with voltaic over tesla and i never took shocking bolt before but with a little fiddling on current build it could end up something like this:

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.7

STORM ELEC : Level 50 Magic Defender

Hero Profile:
------------
Level 1:    O2 Boost    
 (A) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb

Level 1:    Lightning Bolt    
 (A) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage
 (3) Superior Winter's Bite - Damage/RechargeTime
 (3) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
 (9) Superior Winter's Bite - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
 (13) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (13) Gladiator's Javelin - Chance of Damage(Toxic)

Level 2:    Snow Storm    
 (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 4:    Ball Lightning    
 (A) Superior Vigilant Assault - Accuracy/Damage
 (15) Superior Vigilant Assault - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
 (15) Superior Vigilant Assault - RechargeTime/PBAoE +Absorb
 (17) Superior Defender's Bastion - Recharge/Chance for Minor PBAoE Heal
 (17) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)
 (19) Bombardment - Chance for Fire Damage

Level 6:    Steamy Mist    
 (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
 (19) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
 (21) Reactive Defenses - Defense
 (21) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance
 (23) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
 (23) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 8:    Freezing Rain    
 (A) Superior Vigilant Assault - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
 (25) Superior Vigilant Assault - Damage/RechargeTime
 (25) Superior Vigilant Assault - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
 (27) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff

Level 10:    Hover    
 (31) Kismet - Accuracy +6%

Level 12:    Fly    
 (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance
 (50) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 14:    Kick    
 (A) Empty

Level 16:    Short Circuit    
 (A) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage
 (27) Eradication - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
 (48) Eradication - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (48) Power Transfer - EndMod
 (49) Power Transfer - Damage/Accuracy/Endurance

Level 18:    Tough    
Hamidon Origin:Ribosome Exposure

Level 20:    Zapp    
 (A) Sting of the Manticore - Chance of Damage(Toxic)
 (33) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
 (33) Sting of the Manticore - Accuracy/Damage
 (33) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Endurance
 (34) Sting of the Manticore - Accuracy/Interrupt/Range
 (34) Gladiator's Javelin - Chance of Damage(Toxic)

Level 22:    Weave    
 (34) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
 (36) Shield Wall - Defense
 (36) Shield Wall - Defense/Endurance

Level 24:    Hasten    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO
 (36) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 26:    Tornado    
 (A) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown
 (37) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
 (37) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
 (37) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
 (39) Overwhelming Force - Endurance/Recharge
 (39) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge

Level 28:    Maneuvers    
 (31) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
 (39) Luck of the Gambler - Defense

Level 30:    Hurricane    
Hamidon Origin:Enzyme Exposure

Level 32:    Lightning Storm    
 (A) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative)
 (40) Apocalypse - Damage/Endurance
 (40) Apocalypse - Recharge/Accuracy
 (42) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
 (42) Apocalypse - Damage
 (42) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge

Level 35:    Tesla Cage    
 (A) Superior Defender's Bastion - Accuracy/Damage
 (43) Superior Defender's Bastion - Damage/Recharge
 (43) Superior Defender's Bastion - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
 (43) Superior Defender's Bastion - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
 (45) Superior Defender's Bastion - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 38:    Thunderous Blast    
 (A) Bombardment - Chance for Fire Damage
 (40) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge/Endurance
 (45) Bombardment - Accuracy/Recharge/Endurance
 (45) Bombardment - Damage/Recharge
 (46) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 41:    Electric Fence    
 (A) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage
 (46) Devastation - Damage/Endurance
 (47) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (50) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 44:    Charged Armor    
Hamidon Origin:Ribosome Exposure

Level 47:    Shocking Bolt    
 (A) Superior Entomb - Recharge/Chance for +Absorb
 (47) Superior Entomb - Accuracy/Hold/Endurance/Recharge
 (48) Superior Entomb - Accuracy/Hold/Endurance
 (49) Superior Entomb - Endurance/Recharge
 (50) Superior Entomb - Accuracy/Hold

Level 49:    Charge Up    
 (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 1:    Vigilance    
Level 1:    Brawl    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Empty

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Swift    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Hurdle    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Health    
 (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance
 (5) Miracle - +Recovery
 (5) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery

Level 1:    Stamina    
 (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
 (7) Performance Shifter - EndMod
 (7) Power Transfer - Chance to Heal Self
 (9) Power Transfer - EndMod

Level 1:    Shocked    
Level 49:    Quick Form    
Level 12:    Afterburner    
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1666;755;1510;HEX;|
|78DA7594CB4F135114C6BF69A72294A780141069AB0852280535EE8C01CA025A25D|
|4B86D9A76284D4A4B4A49E40F70E32BEAC68571A55151E303445DFADC69D4E8CEF7|
|5A79241A773A9ECEB9172E18269999DFBDE73B8FFB0C1FEB2F7DF53274105A795F3|
|A363919ED37468D4CC2C839C2B1642A0E7A9C91238747C2EE6028D8E72EA2769394|
|447BA74647FD917C36371E8D4C8D8F6733A94CD2BD621D89659246C21F4C1BF17C2|
|E158FA5A3BD94210FE770369BF60FA453C9B17C197301C9B7C46A45260C23516161|
|C88851A4C9B1D4842B38918AAFC44AE5A7A3618A65E4A65D549197DE1336FA68908|
|F49EF821DE8D671BB605935990EE0BA6E596C9891708361336E3194E2A6840E0E73|
|92C2686A020D1E58963B64B1AB09EC08B07339F648D8C750898776018FD87B0B6C0|
|E0B4E51188792C0E140AD26243FD9A9068B129618B6A247421D899B749CA63045AB|
|859AF622F4706E57E1C3B097A1014F485DADA39816B658C9AD15CBDCDBF107565C2|
|7499C50244E7CB059926E7C64B091A44C9150C3A40777C95CA14C905E81459B15B4|
|010B0C5DF82161996B0BE017030D00556A6D5538407FDD4EB509982D8C4219B3A31|
|AEF7976DD7827E1B584370C1EBC95209658A74CB54A267BAD9C050F8658B2038312|
|0618BCE454A79657071F8444C0592AAF5E2DAF1EDFD87927BE4AF822E133C32E7C9|
|2709CA7B78A32352A996C8DAB8B54A9096D0DC399C26CAA4BD184FD3C57E7C8D2AC|
|16D38C6E8EDF8A80842E86DDF04BE890208A99A39F572946F76296EB6DC79C84FB1|
|2E6193AF080619EBC5BD41DD1224F412B3487D0FED505980C9D743E2CB84841DAD4|
|756AC36508C915063FAE426CCE6B0C97C8C9A7AE934FEE9E4E09DF4B418E4A557EB|
|CD045B8E70C5D7826B7E7535D2478CC708FC61450BCA931C37375485F7B3799DB74|
|A88F6975D241096DD03FACABFED6DD63F52F94FC77E959FD8B1BF42FADEBA7F23C6|
|2EB6390FA5B0B709477D0F23A2DE92EF07036E1BC84DFF2DA1487D6E5B39C122B23|
|1D6A2F4C8A3274BAA8D65C23E63FDE71E1CD|

• Like 1

Updated my build 🙂

Powered Windrider: Level 50 Mutation Defender
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:

• (A) Empty

• (7) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (9) Superior Winter's Bite - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • (11) Gladiator's Javelin - Chance of Damage(Toxic)

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

• (A) Reactive Defenses - Defense
  • (11) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance
  • (13) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (13) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (15) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (15) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

• (A) Superior Vigilant Assault - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (17) Superior Vigilant Assault - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (17) Superior Vigilant Assault - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (19) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff

• (19) Superior Vigilant Assault - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (21) Superior Vigilant Assault - RechargeTime/PBAoE +Absorb
  • (21) Superior Defender's Bastion - Recharge/Chance for Minor PBAoE Heal
  • (23) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)
  • (23) Bombardment - Chance for Fire Damage

Level 16: Short Circuit

• (A) Eradication - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (25) Eradication - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (25) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage
  • (27) Power Transfer - EndMod
  • (27) Power Transfer - Damage/Accuracy/Endurance

Level 18: Charge Up

Level 20: Hurricane

• (A) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff
  • (29) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Recharge
  • (29) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (31) Dark Watcher's Despair - Recharge/Endurance
  • (31) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Endurance
  • (31) Dark Watcher's Despair - Chance for Recharge Slow

Level 22: Zapp

• (33) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Endurance
  • (33) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Interrupt/Recharge
  • (33) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (34) Sting of the Manticore - Chance of Damage(Toxic)
  • (34) Gladiator's Javelin - Chance of Damage(Toxic)

Level 24: Kick

• (A) Empty

Level 26: Maneuvers

• (34) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (36) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 28: Tornado

• (A) Overwhelming Force - Endurance/Recharge
  • (36) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (36) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (37) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (37) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown
  • (37) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge

Level 30: Tesla Cage

• (39) Superior Defender's Bastion - Damage/Recharge
  • (39) Superior Defender's Bastion - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (39) Superior Defender's Bastion - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (40) Superior Defender's Bastion - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 32: Tough

Level 35: Lightning Storm

• (A) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage
  • (40) Devastation - Damage/Endurance
  • (40) Devastation - Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (42) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown

Level 38: Weave

• (A) Shield Wall - Defense/Endurance
  • (43) Shield Wall - Defense
  • (43) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
  • (43) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 41: Thunderous Blast

• (A) Bombardment - Accuracy/Recharge/Endurance
  • (45) Bombardment - Damage/Recharge
  • (45) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (45) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge/Endurance
  • (46) Bombardment - Chance for Fire Damage

Level 44: Power Sink

• (A) Synapse's Shock - Damage/Rechage
  • (46) Synapse's Shock - EndMod/Recharge
  • (48) Synapse's Shock - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (48) Synapse's Shock - Damage/Accuracy/Endurance
  • (48) Synapse's Shock - EndMod/Increased Run Speed

Level 47: Charged Armor

• Hamidon Origin:Ribosome Exposure

|MxDz;1850;799;1598;HEX;|
|78DA7594CB4F13511487CFB4B7022DAF0A15CA43A08820855250B7C6F05A0035288|
|9AE4C53E9009394B699B651FF0017C647D48DEE7D447C0BF25057262E351A75E1C6|
|575C0A854497463C33670E5E469DE4E67EF33BE79E73EEB9772672A2BFF8E58B91F|
|DA094F62562994CB45F9D509371552F8CE4B2B1AC964A023EDED1D4715557E38D47|
|B4645CD7D05C806A3DFB467B731313A1B16C4A9F8E8EE5A6A753492D39D9B8613D1|
|44B4EAAF1D040421DCFEADA782C11EDC55459F08CA65289D060429B9CCA96101B88|
|6BCBCCB7113586CB33535ADA6DBE8FA55535EE1F486BE3A1BE94AEE7D298301AC94|
|523184CD54F5663491D384E3B407ED68D810FDC3574E58F2ED01DA56E010EE86408|
|1108E8620813DCC3499156BB14B8294CCB169861B8455008B719EE10B8A1C369820|
|71BE794C280137E2AA6A5082D2ED9E2021F59CE60EA02D952004D605ACEA2A5482E|
|AA08F24E2BE12A41317C67A842CF7A01A5D0434A29273887613C5218A7C7508D510|
|E3D0C7B08B6C233F4AE10701FA712A9CDAE1208B3CB6E824AD8CBB04829B7C11258|
|E07099F000C394496144192C3BCC3AAB6185214F50036B14AF067E103C4483573E6|
|B2FCCD0799D37AA945B53010B64A98345862582EDF098E109C35382599C7C72181F|
|BCA21D34C26B86370C6F099AE01D8375EC0E3CDC2AB9CE2ABA935ED4FD5278871FC|
|A156B692541339FD2052CA5562EA5163E382D978F0C9F0876C067862F0CA7684773|
|462FE5CFA01E66C96527CC313C629827688505022716DC20DFC506D88EAFAD022E6|
|2DC805C5E00AE82B5F81AC375825D708321C8F0954E54608216F92EB6C020A56E87|
|21866106AB35F398BB4DDE531BFCA2701DE6776E02B82C50083AF90A66305A50D9F|
|835AC8B207C1396CB324117AC30E4195609B2B83A24772404FB70164E08E056C292|
|4509F36EBB190E88CDFFA4F53AF1EF9FD7C87FF45121AF475D815A0ABDE2DE1C1A4|
|73359F27F5BDAC8B26AB3605B87E8743BE1B06295DE44CD5FB3F9225E72582E9709|
|AA83A64B7C6377F8D9E30F4FDAEE703BB64816047E25DD7243FC9536E17D854D38E|
|8B309570C0F39E8F3804D1875DB961CB50B31BB70CC2EFC063AEBFAE1|

If your not slotting/planning to use gale dump it for 02 boost and toss a preventetive absorb in. Hurricane with a full dark watchers is a wasted slot, the 6 th piece does nothing for you. Better off with 5 dampened spirits-same recharge and damage bonus but useful res bonus on top. I'd use a FF+rech in lightning storm instead of the rech io. Your a little short of ranged defence and now you have tesla cage but no elec shackles to stack with it, maybe better off with VS. I'd try to find an extra 2.5% ranged def. Theres enough recharge in build you could pull a few slots from powersink.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Meknomancer said:

If your not slotting/planning to use gale dump it for 02 boost and toss a preventetive absorb in. Hurricane with a full dark watchers is a wasted slot, the 6 th piece does nothing for you. Better off with 5 dampened spirits-same recharge and damage bonus but useful res bonus on top. I'd use a FF+rech in lightning storm instead of the rech io. Your a little short of ranged defence and now you have tesla cage but no elec shackles to stack with it, maybe better off with VS. I'd try to find an extra 2.5% ranged def. Theres enough recharge in build you could pull a few slots from powersink.

Thanks! Ok I'll fix it up a bit more 🙂

21 minutes ago, StrawberryWitch4 said:

Thanks! Ok I'll fix it up a bit more 🙂

A few stray thoughts with the caveat that currently I can't use Mids (dead computer)

• Use Apoc proc in Charged Bolts rather than the the straight Damage aspect.  Typically you'll be well into the red for damage, procs bypass this limit
  • Power Sink - the power does no damage so there's nothing to enhance.  Use IOs from the sets that don't enhance the damage.  Perhaps 2 from Preemptive Optimization and 3 from Power Transfer.  Avoid IOs from those sets which enhance Accuracy or Damage.  So Endmod, End Rdx, and Rchg Rdx.  Doing so would yield +3.15 to max end.  Include the Power Transfer heal proc.
  • Speaking of the PT heal proc.  Consider slotting one in Short Circuit.  Because i can't use Mids not sure on whether going all out on procs in it would be a good idea, but the power could be loaded up with them potentially.  It would definitely be one I'd play around with on test slotting various combo's to see how much damage, damage from procs, and drain/recovery debuffs I could manage.  I know it's possible to put both the damage aspect and the drain/recovery debuff into the red.  Just not sure how many slots are left available for procs (2? maybe especially with something like Musculature used)
  • Definitely agree Hurricane is using more slots than I'd generally use especially if planning on frequent (as in every spawn) use of Short Circuit.  4 DWD is generally my go to.  Minimum slotting I'd probably do is 2 To Hit Debuff /Endred IOs boosted to +5 if only planning to use occasionally.
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That's the big problem with Stormfending, is that it really does yeet things around, so anything PBAoE that counts on things not being yeeted is kind of at a disadvantage.  Hurricane with a couple of Rech does recover pretty quick, so you can toggle it off and on if needed.   Steamy Mist should have a LoTG global recharge just as a mule, and yeah, you get a bit of Defense out of it also. 

• Thanks 1

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

On 11/29/2022 at 11:04 AM, StrawberryWitch4 said:

Updated my build 🙂

Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:

• (A) Empty

• (27) Power Transfer - Damage/Accuracy/Endurance

• (31) Dark Watcher's Despair - Recharge/Endurance

• (A) Empty

• (A) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage
  • (40) Devastation - Damage/Endurance
  • (40) Devastation - Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 44: Power Sink

• (A) Synapse's Shock - Damage/Rechage
  • (46) Synapse's Shock - EndMod/Recharge
  • (48) Synapse's Shock - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (48) Synapse's Shock - Damage/Accuracy/Endurance
  • (48) Synapse's Shock - EndMod/Increased Run Speed

|MxDz;1850;799;1598;HEX;|
|78DA7594CB4F13511487CFB4B7022DAF0A15CA43A08820855250B7C6F05A0035288|
|9AE4C53E9009394B699B651FF0017C647D48DEE7D447C0BF25057262E351A75E1C6|
|575C0A854497463C33670E5E469DE4E67EF33BE79E73EEB9772672A2BFF8E58B91F|
|DA094F62562994CB45F9D509371552F8CE4B2B1AC964A023EDED1D4715557E38D47|
|B4645CD7D05C806A3DFB467B731313A1B16C4A9F8E8EE5A6A753492D39D9B8613D1|
|44B4EAAF1D040421DCFEADA782C11EDC55459F08CA65289D060429B9CCA96101B88|
|6BCBCCB7113586CB33535ADA6DBE8FA55535EE1F486BE3A1BE94AEE7D298301AC94|
|523184CD54F5663491D384E3B407ED68D810FDC3574E58F2ED01DA56E010EE86408|
|1108E8620813DCC3499156BB14B8294CCB169861B8455008B719EE10B8A1C369820|
|71BE794C280137E2AA6A5082D2ED9E2021F59CE60EA02D952004D605ACEA2A5482E|
|AA08F24E2BE12A41317C67A842CF7A01A5D0434A29273887613C5218A7C7508D510|
|E3D0C7B08B6C233F4AE10701FA712A9CDAE1208B3CB6E824AD8CBB04829B7C11258|
|E07099F000C394496144192C3BCC3AAB6185214F50036B14AF067E103C4483573E6|
|B2FCCD0799D37AA945B53010B64A98345862582EDF098E109C35382599C7C72181F|
|BCA21D34C26B86370C6F099AE01D8375EC0E3CDC2AB9CE2ABA935ED4FD5278871FC|
|A156B692541339FD2052CA5562EA5163E382D978F0C9F0876C067862F0CA7684773|
|462FE5CFA01E66C96527CC313C629827688505022716DC20DFC506D88EAFAD022E6|
|2DC805C5E00AE82B5F81AC375825D708321C8F0954E54608216F92EB6C020A56E87|
|21866106AB35F398BB4DDE531BFCA2701DE6776E02B82C50083AF90A66305A50D9F|
|835AC8B207C1396CB324117AC30E4195609B2B83A24772404FB70164E08E056C292|
|4509F36EBB190E88CDFFA4F53AF1EF9FD7C87FF45121AF475D815A0ABDE2DE1C1A4|
|73359F27F5BDAC8B26AB3605B87E8743BE1B06295DE44CD5FB3F9225E72582E9709|
|AA83A64B7C6377F8D9E30F4FDAEE703BB64816047E25DD7243FC9536E17D854D38E|
|8B309570C0F39E8F3804D1875DB961CB50B31BB70CC2EFC063AEBFAE1|

My first thought at quick glance is why Apoc set in the t1 attack and why aren't you making use of the Apoc Damage Proc anywhere?

On 11/29/2022 at 2:52 PM, Doomguide2005 said:

A few stray thoughts with the caveat that currently I can't use Mids (dead computer)

• Use Apoc proc in Charged Bolts rather than the the straight Damage aspect.  Typically you'll be well into the red for damage, procs bypass this limit
  • Power Sink - the power does no damage so there's nothing to enhance.  Use IOs from the sets that don't enhance the damage.  Perhaps 2 from Preemptive Optimization and 3 from Power Transfer.  Avoid IOs from those sets which enhance Accuracy or Damage.  So Endmod, End Rdx, and Rchg Rdx.  Doing so would yield +3.15 to max end.  Include the Power Transfer heal proc.
  • Speaking of the PT heal proc.  Consider slotting one in Short Circuit.  Because i can't use Mids not sure on whether going all out on procs in it would be a good idea, but the power could be loaded up with them potentially.  It would definitely be one I'd play around with on test slotting various combo's to see how much damage, damage from procs, and drain/recovery debuffs I could manage.  I know it's possible to put both the damage aspect and the drain/recovery debuff into the red.  Just not sure how many slots are left available for procs (2? maybe especially with something like Musculature used)
  • Definitely agree Hurricane is using more slots than I'd generally use especially if planning on frequent (as in every spawn) use of Short Circuit.  4 DWD is generally my go to.  Minimum slotting I'd probably do is 2 To Hit Debuff /Endred IOs boosted to +5 if only planning to use occasionally.

They pull off a little more damage, without any real worry about recharge in the attack, if they kept the DMG IO and replaced the DMG/RCH IO with the Proc.

• Like 1

Ok, this is what I'm using now and it's working great! Thank you so much for the inputs, everyone!

Hero Profile:
Level 1: O2 Boost

• (A) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb

• (5) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative)

• (27) Power Transfer - Chance to Heal Self

• (A) Empty

• (A) Force Feedback - Damage/Knockback
  • (40) Force Feedback - Recharge/Knockback
  • (40) Force Feedback - Recharge/Endurance
  • (42) Force Feedback - Damage/Endurance/Knockback
  • (42) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge

Level 44: Electric Fence

• (46) Gravitational Anchor - Immobilize/Recharge
  • (48) Gravitational Anchor - Immobilize/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (48) Gravitational Anchor - Immobilize/Endurance
  • (48) Gravitational Anchor - Chance for Hold

|MxDz;1783;784;1568;HEX;|
|78DA7594494C53511486FF375486320A953297A25229D416756B0C020B0653C061D|
|934F4012F292D2925CACEA86C9CA26E3431EEC5599021BA3271A9D1A80B374E712B|
|4362E2CA584FDF79975C4A7CC97BF77BE73FF7DC73CF1D06CE7415BD79DD7F044AC|
|9D178746A2AD2658C1A899891CA1F984E47D36632017ACAC3C9D346CA88794E9989|
|58CA24398FACF5C237D2393D3A1A184E27531391E1E9898964C24C8C7936D5A1686|
|2CC8805BAE3C6483A658E44E3914E1A2A0D6738998C077AE2E6D878BA98398BD4B7|
|D4FAEB37A2D47D6ADC9C2CB4FE87270D23E6EE9E3447366399E999C800C53252336|
|ECAC847EF45953E0AC493A1775503423A1EAA909F8C0EB4A996A2A25D4080414750|
|4088E111358A14D7A1E0AE6E293B3027E01E433EEE0B78C05088364EC24995D3E4F|
|434FC512CA5801487AC38E062E5120D9D272B796882A55C26A5404EAA006B9A3DE0|
|3A43117E09A822CF7A1D25E8604B8918E00A85714A613467D69A7DCBD021E020C34|
|EBC24EF0A1D8FA92996CAE9284650B81C60A8C42101CB3CE42EACC006D561C1130A|
|532AAF4A297EAA569E6EAC0A5863A8C106C7ABC16F86A724944BBDE9678ED7EB6A3|
|64B694E7A059658A9C3B2801586063C17F082619E1A975C5817DE72E21EBC13F05E|
|C00786267C1460AFB64A6B5A25A757850C3D28277BB5145EAD46996277AD6468168|
|B738D52A99553A9C567CD76F922E02BC36E7C13F05DC02CCF68215B42B91EF59867|
|97BD5810F04CC022430B9618344AB851DE828D68A0DF161DD729AE574ECF8BB3AAD|
|DF99C80F30CFB7041C0AC801FBC903A0DB047DE827BD0C343B7A257409F00BB348B|
|14C427CFC987BF1CAECD3ADE16C06183C2D02E76DE6D8AE6977BFB11566D974186F|
|D1812705CC009863BD43B20572480C3D4EA1ABC3495A0A42841F8795F84041CD3B7|
|5E52993A7DEBDD641969A3F4FFC71ED6E5FE645750CBA1570BB7DD7FCDACAC6D577|
|CACACE72834C35E5EDD769C54ECD49BB8F81BDB7D3DB00FCF0DD5F6BDC9E0F65BBE|
|B1CD69D2B1A70B4F9A775F2BD54A36E8745C427265AA2B730C9F2A720C83AE1CC3A|
|DAC871CF49537C7F00F5868E9C3|

• 2 weeks later
On 12/16/2022 at 8:50 AM, smnolimits43 said:

so Energy Torrent, Explosive Blast, Hurricane, Tornado, Lightning Storm, what else ???  Gale vs 02 Boost ??

Well pretty much every attack in Energy Blast can take Knockback sets so that's 8 and then yes 4 from Storm.  Normally I wouldn't use one in Hurricane but if you were trying to eliminate all sources of kb yes Hurricane does kb.  So a grand total of 12 if you took all the powers from Storm/Energy Blast that have kb.  Then you'd have to look at pool and epic choices to see if the add any to the totals