Mastermind Wishlist

PaxArcana

Some female pets / alternatives would be nice. Serious lack of gender equality here.

+1

I didn't realize how much this aspect of not being able to customize your pets would annoy me more than being able to pick matching models.  But it does.

I'd like henchmen to stop losing agro whenever I send the defensive follow command

That will definitely never happen... Or at least, not if the HC admins stick to the original design at all. Because this was very much intended to work that way, so that you can't just keep toggling in and out of bodyguard mode freely.

My mastermind wishlist is mainly about pet AI, and the ways I'd like the Pet AI to be updated. So here's what I would like pet AI to be more like :

1) When pets are set to Defensive, they won't chase enemies unless you use the 'attack' command. When they do attack, they should always stick within a small area around you - say, they'd always stay within Supremacy range.

2) When pets are set to aggressive, they'll chase freely like they do now.

3) When pets are set to defensive, they should ONLY attack an enemy which has attacked you or them. All too often I've seen only 1 enemy actually attack, but my robots will retaliate against 3 different enemies (Sometimes they'd even be in different groups).

4) An update to pathing. There are some areas in certain maps that CONSISTENTLY get my pets stuck. Warehouse maps often have a corner with a ramp heading up to a sort of J-shaped catwalk that ALWAYS gets my pets stuck.

5) Pets 'teleporting' to you should occur at slightly shorter ranges for when you're travelling through a zone. Oftentimes I'll head to a specific spot and find that 2-3 of my pets will 'teleport' to me but the other 3 will be running slowly over to me, pulling shit as they go. I'd like to see them all just pop in when I get to my destination. Alternatively, if when I dismissed pets if I could resummon them already buffed with the Level 6/32 buffs that'd be nice.