Make the ghosts lore pets more detailed.

captainstar

1 hour ago, Psyonico said:

Are you talking about the phantom pets? They are based around the original phantom army pets in illusion, and I happen to use them in just that way.  So I'm against changing their look.

Could be a second option, like they made for illusion pets.

8 hours ago, captainstar said:

Suggestion to make the ghosts lore pets more detailed or scary.

I'd rather see them add Drudges or Spectral Pirates as separate lore options entirely.  Heck, there are a bunch of groups that could stand to have lores made out of them...

Yeah... I'm not seeing a Ghosts Lore pet anywhere. Just the Phantoms. And those aren't ghosts from the game. Just the phantoms from Phantom Army (before mirror option was available) and Phantom from the Master Illusionists. So making them use any ghost model doesn't really fit. (Now, a mirror option for them? Would be both funny and fitting, given Phantom Army. You summon echoes of... YOU from the Well of the Furies. 😄)

• Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, Rudra said:

Yeah... I'm not seeing a Ghosts Lore pet anywhere. Just the Phantoms. And those aren't ghosts from the game. Just the phantoms from Phantom Army (before mirror option was available) and Phantom from the Master Illusionists. So making them use any ghost model doesn't really fit. (Now, a mirror option for them? Would be both funny and fitting, given Phantom Army. You summon echoes of... YOU from the Well of the Furies. 😄)

tomato potato 😃