Pocket D VIP Pass

Snarky

Remember getting this on live?  Mine came with Good vs Evil purchase.  As a Redsider it was almost as good as zone teleport.  Fast travel to so many spots.  I still miss coming in through the tiki room door.  I really wish they would add that back in.  Now Banished Pantheon emerge once in a while.  Sigh.

I thought mine was lost to the depths of time.  But someone brought over a few boxes of my old stuff yesterday.

And there it was...

vip.thumb.jpg.d86254b90e936d3bd6a705744cc6952e.jpg

Edited by Snarky
  • Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 3

There are many secrets of Pocket D that many players are not aware of. Check my signature (if on a desktop browser) to see a full zone tour. 

If on a mobile browser, see below!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

There are many secrets of Pocket D that many players are not aware of. Check my signature (if on a desktop browser) to see a full zone tour. 

If on a mobile browser, see below!

wow.  i had no idea.  thank you

7 hours ago, lemming said:

It's been awhile since I've gone out there.  Apparently the gas station is also in KW

Indeed!

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, lemming said:

And for future reference, Manny's in Pocket D is at [-3550.0 -585.0 -2945.0]

Does seem that Manny has fallen onto hard times in each of the dimensions.

I know, right?

1240975459_MannytheGasMan.thumb.jpg.6e3fe2251942be8645ad87cf89df0b92.jpg

• Haha 3

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

Now Banished Pantheon emerge once in a while. 

I thought that was always pretty variable, if not a bit rare?  I once had a whole AE arc planned out to explain why some Banished Pantheon would be named "Mac" and working in a floor show, but then AE broke and I don't really do those much any more, too frustrating.

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

2 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

I thought that was always pretty variable, if not a bit rare?  I once had a whole AE arc planned out to explain why some Banished Pantheon would be named "Mac" and working in a floor show, but then AE broke and I don't really do those much any more, too frustrating.

i was standing there a couple days ago and they pops out a few times in half hour.  2-3 batches.

• Like 1