"Captain America"

mudpuppy630511

A Shield/Axe Tanker with Mu ancillary would probably be the closest approximation.

ETA: I did consider War Mace, but if you want to throw your weapon like Cap in Endgame then you want Cleave for game mechanical reasons, but aesthetically War Mace is a better fit. 

Edited by Steel

19 minutes ago, C U R S E said:

Captain America would be more of a Shield/Martial Arts pairing. 

Not if you're looking to have him to wield Mjolnir, as the OP mentioned. 🙂

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

16 hours ago, Steel said:

A Shield/Axe Tanker with Mu ancillary would probably be the closest approximation.

ETA: I did consider War Mace, but if you want to throw your weapon like Cap in Endgame then you want Cleave for game mechanical reasons, but aesthetically War Mace is a better fit. 

What is Mu Ancillary?

9 minutes ago, mudpuppy630511 said:

What is Mu Ancillary?

Mu Mastery is one of the Patron Pools - epic pools that are unlocked when a character earns a badge for running one of the Patron Arcs Redside. Just getting one of the badges will unlock all four options, though the unlock will only activate provided your alignment is Vigilante, Rogue, or Villain. You can switch back to Hero immediately after and still keep them unlocked though, and you get the badge just by being on a team with someone who completes the mission, so it can be unlocked at early levels.

Edited by El D

Global is @El D, Everlasting Player, Recovering Altaholic.