Flash Arrow gets aggro

Scarlet Shocker

I've never seen this before but suddenly I'm popping off Flash Arrow and I get attacked.

I'm running SuperSpeed and Combat Jumping and I've normally been able to get pretty close to foes and pop FA off to become almost invisible - but now from even a distance they notice me, attack at range and charge. I've picked up a few Alphas unexpectedly this way. This is only very recent - Ihave no clue what changed. My build seems solid and I have no reason to think I should be attracting aggro (lvl 50 Defender, TA/Sonic)

What's going on here? It's making one of my prime opening powers useless

A friend asked me if I knew any Motown puns. I told him I know two or three, maybe four, tops!

42 minutes ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

I've never seen this before but suddenly I'm popping off Flash Arrow and I get attacked.

I'm running SuperSpeed and Combat Jumping and I've normally been able to get pretty close to foes and pop FA off to become almost invisible - but now from even a distance they notice me, attack at range and charge. I've picked up a few Alphas unexpectedly this way. This is only very recent - Ihave no clue what changed. My build seems solid and I have no reason to think I should be attracting aggro (lvl 50 Defender, TA/Sonic)

What's going on here? It's making one of my prime opening powers useless

I was playing TA in the closed beta and Flash Arrow worked as intended. And on Live I can't say I've seen it causing aggro. Perhaps, as Parabola mentioned, you have a proc going off somewhere causing the issue?

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

1 hour ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

https://media.tenor.com/images/205715df5c58146ae48c52ff9e0fc0c4/tenor.gif

Thankyou so much. I need to respec

We all do silly stuff like that! 😅 At least it's a (relatively) easy fix.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

I could have, but if I'd done that I'd have two wasted slots. So I spent the afternoon tweaking... and I stopped by to see my friend Cap'n Mako and ask if his buddy wanted to join my team.

Overall performance is much better

A friend asked me if I knew any Motown puns. I told him I know two or three, maybe four, tops!