Theoretical Team

VengeSunsoar

You are a tanker and grouped with Sonic defender/controller, A time defender/controller, a bubbler and a ninja mastermind. 

Nothing is getting through all those resists/defense buffs but you need damage both single target for elite bosses and AVs and AoE for 4/8. What do you build? No titan 🙂

Debated on bio/rad for the two dmg aura's but offensive on bio drops res or def (can't remember which) by 7.5%

Fire? Can you build for capped defense/resist? Do you need to with the other team members?

Thoughts?

Edited by VengeSunsoar

Bio is still a very strong choice.  Especially if you have a Sonic toon to back you up.

I've been soloing my bio/spines tank at +4x8 and she chews through most content.  /Rad may be a better choice than spines though because it has better single target damage for hard enemies.

• Thumbs Up 1

What this team needs is more Defenders

I run a fire/axe tanker my build has S/L/F/E/N res at 90% S/L/M/R def at 45% with the buffs I really have no concerns about me taking damage now as a fire tank I have burn as axe melee I have whirling axe PBAOE and it draws enemies to me in side the burn I have pendulum  that is and targeted aoe and cleave that is a cone and cleave hits pretty hard not monster damage but pretty good damage

Radiation/SS is going to be your ultimate go-to for getting those big numbers packed in while having a stable of good support for yourself just in case. Radiation easily Res caps itself, comes packed with several AoEs that can get proc'd out while they provide healing function (not just for you, but also your team mates). Time and Force Fields will easily provide all the defense you would ever want, so absolutely no need to worry about that, focus on damage, grab Meltdown and Adrenal Booster for their added long-term +damage boosts.

If the team dynamic isn't set in stone yet, I'd even suggest the Sonic get swapped for an Electrical Affinity in order to bring a bit more +Dam to the group to stack with Time's Temporal Selection, plus ElecAff has Absorb to provide even better layering of mitigation.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fire/Fire has a ton of AoE damage. Minions just melt away while you focus on the boss. You can cap resists to S/L/F/E/N (you just have to look out for cold, toxic and psi) and you've got a 900+ hp heal every 20 seconds. The recent tweaks to Fire Armor also added some nice +hp and +regen.

• Thumbs Up 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender

Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper | Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel