Two suggestions...

I wanted to suggest two ideas.
The first is having an option in the TFs of auto-kicking and auto-selection of the next mission, in case someone from the team leaves and takes too long to come back. The other is to have more scenes in TFs like this one, where the members appear in TF history videos.spacer.png

I would prefer while in taskforce mode - once someone exits a complete mission,  a 30 second timer starts and everyone is exited from the mission when the timer finishes.  Sometimes people need to afk but the rest of us dont need to wait for the cat barf to get cleaned before the baby finds it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, TheZag said:

I would prefer while in taskforce mode - once someone exits a complete mission,  a 30 second timer starts and everyone is exited from the mission when the timer finishes.  Sometimes people need to afk but the rest of us dont need to wait for the cat barf to get cleaned before the baby finds it.

There would need to be some middle ground - like if more than half the team exits, then the auto-exit timer kicks in, in case folks are clearing enemies or something, but only a couple people exit.

6 hours ago, captainstar said:

have more scenes in TFs like this one, where the members appear in TF history videos.

As long as the cutscenes aren't overly long *cough* BAF *cough*...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

Joined a PUG running a Posi 2 around a year ago.

At the start of the first Faultline mission, someone said “afk, gotta grab lunch” - thinking they were grabbing something out of the fridge.

We finish the mish, they are still inside.  We wait around for roughly 15 minutes (why? I don’t know).  He comes back and says something about a line at the drive thru.

Sorry idiot apparently went out to get something and bring it back while we waited.  

Wish the leader would have kicked him.

No, I don’t have an answer as to why I stuck around.

Edited by Ghost