I25 Guardian of Forever badge?

Eva Destruction

Run Laura Lockhart's arc, then run it again via Ouroboros. Watch for clues.

Playing on Excelsior. Champion forever.

50s: Placta • elec/elec blaster // Rye Lily IV • mind/psi dominator // PLACT-A • bots/ff mastermind // Danielle Connelly • elec/elec dominator // Acme Coin Rink • ice/cold controller // Yin Blazer • psi/wp scrapper // Chalky Webs • db/sr stalker // Ultra Lance • kin/en scrapper // Eye Shell Coda • elec/elec tanker // Mind Wanna Fly • psy/emp corruptor

Others: Virtual Lines • peacebringer • 43 // Favours Green • plant/nat controller • 39 // Clear Corn Ion • elec/storm controller • 34 // Hum a Crypt • claws/regen scrapper • 29 // By Her Ant • psy/ment blaster • 24 // Clean a Hall Arch • shield/sword tanker • 19 // Paler Vow • ninjas/ta mastermind • 10 // more...

Run Laura Lockhart's arc, then run it again via Ouroboros. Watch for clues.

So does that mean if you missed Laura Lockhart's level range you can't get the badge? Or do you simply need to run the arc twice?

Just run the arc twice: once to get the souvenir/War Hero badge, then again to get the Guardian of Forever badge.

Playing on Excelsior. Champion forever.

50s: Placta • elec/elec blaster // Rye Lily IV • mind/psi dominator // PLACT-A • bots/ff mastermind // Danielle Connelly • elec/elec dominator // Acme Coin Rink • ice/cold controller // Yin Blazer • psi/wp scrapper // Chalky Webs • db/sr stalker // Ultra Lance • kin/en scrapper // Eye Shell Coda • elec/elec tanker // Mind Wanna Fly • psy/emp corruptor

Others: Virtual Lines • peacebringer • 43 // Favours Green • plant/nat controller • 39 // Clear Corn Ion • elec/storm controller • 34 // Hum a Crypt • claws/regen scrapper • 29 // By Her Ant • psy/ment blaster • 24 // Clean a Hall Arch • shield/sword tanker • 19 // Paler Vow • ninjas/ta mastermind • 10 // more...

• 4 weeks later

Any particular spot where one should look for the glowie? been traveling the map and cannot locate it. Not hearing the usual humming...

EDIT: ah I see now, you must run it again via Ouro.

Very nice. Also the Mender you meet is a nod to a story that was wrapped in Season 3 of babylon 5 and the badge name is directly taken from Star Trek.

• 2 years later

Hi, doing this badge today and found the following:

Complete Laura Lockhart's arc Collateral Damage via Flashback, fulfilling these additional objectives:

• In the mission Infiltrate the 5th Column Base, use the crate containing the Handwritten Note clue.
  • Before starting the mission Stop the Fighting in Steel Canyon, speak to Mender Valen in Ouroboros and accept the Ouroboros Teleporter.
  • Within this mission, successfully protect the Dupont Towers building by completing the objective Protect Dupont Towers! within the time limit.
  • In the mission Defend the UNSF Base, when speaking to Laura Lockhart use the Ouroboros Teleporter.
  • Before starting the mission Track down Leon, visit Mender Valen in Ouroboros again.
  • Within this mission, speak to Mender Laura.

(hope no one minds the necro post)

=:Psibug

Edited by PsiBug
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 years later

Adding to the ultra necro post here to confirm a few details. My first time running the first mission, as soon as I led Leon to the exit, the crate popped up on my mini map. I flew back to it and tried to click it, but the message I got said, "You Can't Complete This Objective Yet." So, you really can't get the handwritten note on the first playthrough, even if your first playthrough is via flashback.