Focused Feedback: Costumes & Custom Weapons

Hey @Number Six, is there any word on possibly updating the Crab Spider Pack + Cape thing?

I was told it's in your hands now due to some hardcoding thing, and that I could ask you about it here. 

It's been almost 9 months since I've been able to edit my main toons costumes, so I was really looking forward to it this page. 😉

Even if I never get to edit my costumes again, I'll still be super grateful for the work you and the team have put into the game.

Just looking for some update either way.

Thanks so much!

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Hartanna said:

Hey @Number Six, is there any word on possibly updating the Crab Spider Pack + Cape thing?

I was told it's in your hands now due to some hardcoding thing, and that I could ask you about it here. 

It's been almost 9 months since I've been able to edit my main toons costumes, so I was really looking forward to it this page. 😉

Even if I never get to edit my costumes again, I'll still be super grateful for the work you and the team have put into the game.

Just looking for some update either way.

Thanks so much!

One of my friends has some backpack + wings costumes they can't edit anymore since that option got removed when the backpacks got changed, I think. I would also love to be able to use the backpacks on non-crabs too, even if the Arachnos branding got removed. I have a spider-themed power armor character who would use the backpack if she could.

Was wondering could male also get a tintable Classic Steampunk boots?
Also would love to see the praetoria police chest detail have that yellow line tintable.
I know it's probably extremely difficult to add this so, I'm just glad the Victorian boots are finally being fixed.
Thank you kindly.