Ranged, DMG(Cold), Chance for Knockdown
    Ranged (Cone), DMG(Smashing), Foe Knockdown or Repel
    Ranged (Location AoE), Foe -Recharge, -SPD, Special
    Self +To Hit, +DMG, Special
    Sniper, DMG(Energy), Foe -End, Special
    Ranged Chain, DoT(Energy), Foe -End
    Ranged, DoT(Cold), Special
    Ranged (Location AoE), DoT(Energy)

Found this power in the game data is this going to be in the game soon? I don't see a purpose for this being implemented I still think Arcane, Force, Anti matter, Magma, and Plasma Blast are needed besides this power that has elements of other existing powers.
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, KingCeddd03 said:

Arcane, Force, Anti matter, Magma, and Plasma Blast are needed

Not critizing, or saying you're wrong, as everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I have to ask something.

Could most of this not be addressed as Origin, or theme/concept?

Example, I have an Em Scrapper that's mutation allows him to rechannel the energy that he absorbs from his surroundings and converts it to negative energy (Anti-matter) that begins breaking things down on an atomic level, which he uses to protect himself and attack others.

Arcane could be any blast set with a Magic origin. Add Sorcery pool for additional flavor.

Lava could be Water blast recolored orangish, brownish, or redish, add the incarnate that gives fire damage proc to attacks. Or just Fire Blast

Plasma Blast, super heated plasma: Fire, or Energy Blast. Due to the rapid heating at second of impact, it causes a an explosion, knocking them back, while also setting them on fire.

Force, Energy Blast, slot a Forced Feedback +Rech.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

46 minutes ago, Gobbledygook said:

Not critizing, or saying you're wrong, as everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I have to ask something.

Example, I have an Em Scrapper that's mutation allows him to rechannel the energy that he absorbs from his surroundings and converts it to negative energy (Anti-matter) that begins breaking things down on an atomic level, which he uses to protect himself and attack others.

Arcane could be any blast set with a Magic origin. Add Sorcery pool for additional flavor.

Lava could be Water blast recolored orangish, brownish, or redish, add the incarnate that gives fire damage proc to attacks. Or just Fire Blast

Plasma Blast, super heated plasma: Fire, or Energy Blast. Due to the rapid heating at second of impact, it causes a an explosion, knocking them back, while also setting them on fire.

It's the secondary effects that matter more than what you can color something.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Captain Fabulous said:

Storm Blast is actually a really fun and unique set. Go try it out on Brainstorm.

I did it seems like it can be a alternative animations for storm summoning that's why I feel this powerset was a waste of time and resources.  

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

• 9 months later
On 4/7/2023 at 11:47 AM, Gobbledygook said:

None of the powersets we have the look and feel that a new powerset would bring. recoloring would not help with the look if it is not made to be that.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 4/7/2023 at 11:47 AM, Gobbledygook said:

I disagree most powers in this game look similar in power fantasy ways not magical they do not look magical no matter what colors you do, you can pretend you can get close but that is it, there needs to be more distinctive sets like peace bringers for example which are clearly alien energy and forms.

Edited by StarseedWarrior
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 4/16/2023 at 4:25 AM, KingCeddd03 said:

I don't need permission to speak my mind.  It's your problem is you don't agree or like it. and who asked you to answer?

I agree people who feel the need to dig up history are not coming from a genuine please themselves and usually hypocrites.