The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Adding teammates to task forces

crabion

I think it would be amazing, if we could add more peeps to a TF. I've had so many times here lately when someone runs put of time, or something comes up 2 missions in. I really hate having to quit a TF because people have poor time management. Maybe if someone starts later in the TF they get partial rewards.

• Like 1

"On last mission of Dr. Q. TF, selling spots for 2 mil each, send tell!"

I'm assuming you're suggesting people would "Sell merits" this way. And you are probably correct.

However if there was a way to limit Merit rewards depending on how long a person was on the TF, that could curb this. So, using your example, if they sold that last mission the person would only get 1-5 merits. Not much more than joining in on a GM battle.

People dropping as a TF carries on is a real issue, and addressing it could be beneficial if they could somehow reduce the potential to "Sell Merit Runs"

• Like 1

The bigger problem, is people getting kicked at the end of a TF, and being replaced by a friend.

The TF could have a "merit bank" for each team member.. as you progress through the TF a percentage of the final merits awarded are put on hold for your character. If you get kicked from the TF, you get however many merits are in the bank. If someone else comes in at the end, they only get the percentage of merits left for the remaining mission(s). This would also work if you got disconnected and the TF ended without you being able to finish it.. when you log back on, you get what you had in your "bank."

If you finish the whole TF, you could get a bonus for total completion (+ the badge).

Using simple math, a 5 door/hunt mission TF is worth 50 merits. Each mission could be worth 8 merits and the full completion bonus is 10 merits (+ the badge), giving you 50 merits.

Anyone coming in at the last mission would only get 8 merits.

• Like 1