Sword and Gun

User

What are the options for a sword and gun guy? So far I can think of a dp/ninja blaster or a dp/* sentinel with the ninja epic pool. Are there any others? I'm looking to build a kind of magic using guy that uses both sword and pistol that's actually reasonably good.

• Like 1

you named it, unless you wanted to go AR/Nin blaster or AR/ /Ninja Sentinel

*edit* there is a broadsword temp power you get out of Croatoa that you could technically use as well.

Edited by Psyonico

What this team needs is more Defenders

On 4/20/2023 at 6:28 PM, User said:

What are the options for a sword and gun guy? So far I can think of a dp/ninja blaster or a dp/* sentinel with the ninja epic pool. Are there any others? I'm looking to build a kind of magic using guy that uses both sword and pistol that's actually reasonably good.

I have a DP/NIN Blaster, and I feel it works quite well and I like it for the Sword and Gun Combo 🙂

Made a DP Sent with plans to take the Ninja Epic, just for the sword on back

On 4/20/2023 at 8:28 PM, User said:

In addition to the powerset combos you've been given you could also combine a sword based melee AT with the revolver temp power from the p2w vendor as that would give you a gun and sword, then you'd have some kind of magical armor with your secondary and can lean into sorcery for more magic.