Concealment : Stealth Def Loss and City of Data

Echo Night

For reference: https://cod.uberguy.net/html/power.html?power=pool.invisibility.stealth&at=dominator

I'm deciding between Stealth and CJ (mule purpose mostly) for a respec on a Dominator of mine and I got to wondering how much Def is lost when using the Stealth power and one of the conditions having been met for the Def loss occurs. So, I looked up the above link and I think I kind of understand it, but still want clarification.

I know that when using the Stealth power and detected, attacked, etc., a large portion of the initial Def is lost. What I don't know is how much (if any) remains. Is it the +2.125% number at the bottom of the page? And if it is that, does that also get lost when stunned, held, or slept as the cancel.png (Sorry! I couldn't get that damned thing smaller.) icon to the right suggests? That, if true, would also mean all of the Def protection from stealth is lost when any of the conditions have been met. Am I understanding this correctly?

10 minutes ago, Echo Night said:

how much (if any) remains. Is it the +2.125% number at the bottom of the page?

Yes,

does that also get lost when stunned, held, or slept

Yes.

That, if true, would also mean all of the Def protection from stealth is lost when any of the conditions have been met.

It operates like most defensive toggles in that it will stop providing its effects when you are mezzed.  You get a higher defense value when stealthed.  When revealed you get the lower value.  If mezzed you get nothing.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Echo Night said:

For reference: https://cod.uberguy.net/html/power.html?power=pool.invisibility.stealth&at=dominator

I'm deciding between Stealth and CJ (mule purpose mostly) for a respec on a Dominator of mine and I got to wondering how much Def is lost when using the Stealth power and one of the conditions having been met for the Def loss occurs. So, I looked up the above link and I think I kind of understand it, but still want clarification.

I know that when using the Stealth power and detected, attacked, etc., a large portion of the initial Def is lost. What I don't know is how much (if any) remains. Is it the +2.125% number at the bottom of the page? And if it is that, does that also get lost when stunned, held, or slept as the cancel.png (Sorry! I couldn't get that damned thing smaller.) icon to the right suggests? That, if true, would also mean all of the Def protection from stealth is lost when any of the conditions have been met. Am I understanding this correctly?

When you are stealthed and not interact with anyone (buffing teammates, attacking foes, etc), you will have 8.5% defense.

When you are not stealthed, you will have 2.125%. Unless you are mezzed. Then it's 0%.

Edited by Bopper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn