New mastermind pets

Just now, biostem said:
10 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Because those entities already exist complete with attacks, damage scale, resists, HP, defense, and movement. All that would need to be done with them is adjust their tier to lieutenant and possibly adjust their model size.

But you don't *know* that.  You have no basis to make the statement that existing NPCs need only be adjusted to become MM pets.  All you have is your guess, as educated as it may be.

I actually have (limited) experience with it. So it isn't really a guess. The dynamics of the game itself may be different, but I doubt it.

Look, I wasn't looking for an argument. I simply wanted to make my own concerns noted. I have done so. As far as this specific part of the thread is concerned, I'm done. Making new MM power sets is something I want. I'm not trying to step on that.

6 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Look, I wasn't looking for an argument.

My point of contention is that pretty much everything can be addressed by fiddling with the numbers.  The proposed cat 5 too powerful?  Lower the damage or proc rate.  The dust devil and water spout, in their original form can't be targeted?  Adjust it so they can.  The hardest part, as far as I can tell, is creating *new* art assets, and if the HC devs can create a wholly new pet in the form of the reverberant, then they should be able to make the dust devil/water spout targetable...

On 7/10/2023 at 12:16 AM, Rhodeislander said:

Winter Horde with Cold Blasts is a neat idea.

I second that!  And with cold/ice powers I believe it nicely fills a little gap in the MM goons lineup.

I'm not so fond of the Red Caps, but that's just me personally.  I'm willing to keep an open mind on the subject.

On 8/1/2023 at 10:41 PM, Heartsong928 said:

I came here just because this occurred to me too.  3 fire imps, 2 earth golems, one large Electric golem?

On 8/1/2023 at 11:49 PM, srmalloy said:

...and a partridge in a pear tree...

Would that be a healer? (healing tree?)

Edited by Techwright