SG Base - Salvage & Enhancement Table Can't Access

cshadow133

I made a SG a week or two ago.  I have been accessing the enhancement table and salvage rack.  Today I invited someone else to the SG.  Promoted to where they had permission to use the table and rack.

The issue happens when they access either of these, then I am unable to access either of them for a couple minutes.  If I access them before they do, they are able to access immediately.  But not myself.  Any of my alts, not just the one that created the group.  I click on the object and no window shows up.  Takes a few minutes and it will work. Even relogging doesn't, just time.

Any ideas?

I had the exact same issue. I had to go back into the 'permissions' and click on all of them so everyone could place/take.

This is VERY annoying. I'd rather it be defaulted the opposite way as it's faster.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I had the exact same issue. I had to go back into the 'permissions' and click on all of them so everyone could place/take.

This is VERY annoying. I'd rather it be defaulted the opposite way as it's faster.

This was discussed ad nauseum back in the day.  It was finally agreed that not everyone is as trustworthy or informed as we would all wish.  So it is safer to have the defaults restricted and let the leaders of an SG decide when and how to loosen them up.