Thank you, Torch!

Kalikamata

What started out as a small, weekly run among friends has turned into a server-wide festival. Tonight, Saturday Night Synapse pulled in 17 Babbages. The main league had 46 players. The overflow league had 47. Rumors of Torch's death have been greatly exaggerated.

Thank you to everyone who joins the main league for the Synapse run. Thank you for coming week after week to do no one's favorite TF. Thank you for following instructions and waiting to exit the Clockwork Lord until your team is called. We lose far fewer Babbages that way. And you all definitely keep league chat interesting.

Thank you to everyone who brings a bonus Babbage. I'm thrilled that idea has caught on and we are now getting more bonus Babbages than team Babbages! 11 bonuses this week... WOW!

Thank you, also, to the overflow league. Thank you for cheering us on. Thank you for taking out the cogs so they don't kill us all. And most of all, thank you for being patient as we pull all the Babbages together, and following directions and waiting to attack until the main league is ready.

The teamwork that Torch displays every Saturday night in Skyway brings me so much joy. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

screenshot_230819-22-14-26.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

I was on a group back in live that got up to 6 Babbages.  That was a beautiful screen shot 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

• 4 months later

Three weeks in a row we've had 2 main leagues running Synapse TFs and 2 overflow leagues, We had 17 Babbages and 3 Kronos Titans, I'm still amazed at how everyone patiently waits until we get everything and everyone gathered so that no one misses out. This community is awesome.

Thank you everyone!

screenshot_240120-21-41-58.jpg

Edited by Kalikamata
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/20/2024 at 8:38 PM, Kalikamata said:

Three weeks in a row we've had 2 main leagues running Synapse TFs and 2 overflow leagues, We had 17 Babbages and 3 Kronos Titans, I'm still amazed at how everyone patiently waits until we get everything and everyone gathered so that no one misses out. This community is awesome.

Thank you everyone!

screenshot_240120-21-41-58.jpg

Wowzers. How'd you manage the Titans in there as well?!

• 1 month later
Posted (edited)

screenshot_240224-21-53-15.thumb.jpg.727e7a1ffeac8434f38cb33018b20c01.jpg

On 1/26/2024 at 1:27 AM, BurtHutt said:

Wowzers. How'd you manage the Titans in there as well?!

Some people in the overflow leagues spawn them.

Last week we had 27 Babbages and 2 Kronos. The lag was REAL. Also, we forced a Skyway 2.

Edited by Kalikamata
add picture