So, who is this guy again?

cranebump

image.png.b9d1ed42c78b6a303c8fd74e7becbe3e.png

I'd like to say he's unknown, but that would be too obvious.:-)

I've run across him a few times. This time while running in old school "semi-default" mode (all the AP story mishes I can get, set at default level, but making use of P2W freebies, like Athletic Run, Jump Pack and SoMu. He seems to have a thing for the hospital. Wiki gives his full dialogue track and coordinates, but nothing about whether it's a player tribute or anything. 

(It's weird, but kinda wish we had more of these randos running around...not that you catch 'em unless you're lingering in an area for more than a short while.)

• Thumbs Up 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

He also likes to hang around about 5 feet from an NPC having their purse stolen by a Hellion, near the parking lot behind City Hall. When you aggro the Hellion, he says a quip and runs off, and the NPC calls him useless.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Fade said:

He also likes to hang around about 5 feet from an NPC having their purse stolen by a Hellion, near the parking lot behind City Hall. When you aggro the Hellion, he says a quip and runs off, and the NPC calls him useless.

Yep. That is exactly what happened.:-)

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

1 hour ago, GM Crumpet said:

Thank you. I did look him up before I posted. I also found some sort of really old reddit with this guy in it, dated from 10 years ago (iirc). Truly, he is unknown.:-)

• Haha 1

• Game Master
9 hours ago, cranebump said:

Thank you. I did look him up before I posted. I also found some sort of really old reddit with this guy in it, dated from 10 years ago (iirc). Truly, he is unknown.:-)

There are a lot of Easter eggs in the game, plus some memorial characters. I don't know which one he is, he could even be something a dev put in to amuse one of his kids 🙂