Tri form WS leveling build?

This was my build and I leveled it up with this order of powers.

Nova is used for the AOE (bound to mouse key...switch to Nova and then switch back which fires the Nova Targeted AOE before going back to human) and goes back to human.  Dwarf is used when I'm mezzed or need an additional heal.  I should bind the AOE or Taunt for when going back to human.

That's my triform 🙂  Even has a background of actually being a Kheldian 🙂 

Peacebringer (Luminous Blast - Luminous Aura).mbd

• Like 1

• Game Master
On 8/30/2023 at 3:01 PM, BrandX said:

This was my build and I leveled it up with this order of powers.

Nova is used for the AOE (bound to mouse key...switch to Nova and then switch back which fires the Nova Targeted AOE before going back to human) and goes back to human.  Dwarf is used when I'm mezzed or need an additional heal.  I should bind the AOE or Taunt for when going back to human.

That's my triform 🙂  Even has a background of actually being a Kheldian 🙂 

Peacebringer (Luminous Blast - Luminous Aura).mbd 51.86 kB · 1 download

Interesting. More human based than mine is. I tend to default to squid, lobster when I need the heal or the break free, and only use human to nuke, activate light form and inner light and hasten.

Light of the World - Peacebringer (Luminous Blast - Luminous Aura)final.mbd

Edited by GM Crumpet

5 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

Interesting. More human based than mine is. I tend to default to squid, lobster when I need the heal or the break free, and only use human to nuke, activate light form and inner light and hasten.

Light of the World - Peacebringer (Luminous Blast - Luminous Aura)final.mbd 49.72 kB · 1 download

I love using the human powers to much!  Human form PB is easily the most Superman/Captain Marvel feeling of ATs in game imo.   I do feel keeping it to game lore of Kheldian keeps it from being my main tho 😛  However I love my build and Eye Blast use is always nice!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, BrandX said:

I love using the human powers to much!  Human form PB is easily the most Superman/Captain Marvel feeling of ATs in game imo.   I do feel keeping it to game lore of Kheldian keeps it from being my main tho 😛  However I love my build and Eye Blast use is always nice!

100% gives Captain Marvel vibes which is always a bonus ❤️ And yeah I feel to get the MOST out of a Kheldian it is best to understand and use each form for it's strengths (Like Dwarf heal being better then human heal)

But for a WarShade leveling build I would suggest a nice cheap one like the one on my guide and taking your time to practise using the different forms (It will be a rougher start, but easier at the end for you ❤️)

- Lauci x

Warshade Basis.mxd

35 minutes ago, Laucianna said:

100% gives Captain Marvel vibes which is always a bonus ❤️ And yeah I feel to get the MOST out of a Kheldian it is best to understand and use each form for it's strengths (Like Dwarf heal being better then human heal)

But for a WarShade leveling build I would suggest a nice cheap one like the one on my guide and taking your time to practise using the different forms (It will be a rougher start, but easier at the end for you ❤️)

- Lauci x

Warshade Basis.mxd 5.38 kB · 0 downloads

I got WS to 50 first, as I wanted to use it's human form powers for the character concept based off a one of strip of a web comic 🙂  Darkness powers elsewhere just didn't seem the same for it 🙂

• Like 1

• Game Master
4 hours ago, Bionic_Flea said:

You should rename to GM Scone.  Everyone should know that Crumpets are round but Scones are Triform!

image.jpeg.be365959e20966cf9b1a62205df8ea95.jpeg

I have no idea what those are but they aren't scones.

scone image.jpeg.aab7c319a483d6620b07721e21d81928.jpeg

Crumpet image.jpeg.1010aca33c749cdfe025d700bb3d829a.jpeg

GM Crumpet File:BattleOrbMk2.jpg

Edited by GM Crumpet
  • Haha 1

• Game Master
1 minute ago, honoroit said:

its an american approximation of scones, basically there's baking soda in it.

they tend to be sold, alongside avacado toast for 15USD, at ~8USD a triangle at s'bucks etc.

dollar menu all gone, yo.

ouch, expensive!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Laucianna said:

- Lauci x

Warshade Basis.mxd 5.38 kB · 0 downloads

Yeah, my Captain Marvel-inspired character is a human-only PB. It works really well.

• Like 1