Crab Spider Backpacks with Arms

PMikey

Back in the original days of COH I had a badass Arachnos soldier with crab spider arms but when I go into the Homecoming version, I don't seem to see the options for crab spider arms in the costume creator and in the limited power options for an  Arachnos Soldier, I don't specifically see any powers related to the Crab Spider arms.  Not sure if this is due to my faulty memory and I am doing something wrong (it was a long time ago) or were these options eliminated.

Do I have to reach a certain level/power of Arachnos soldier before I get the legs?

Can anyone educate me on this?

Arachne Front.jpg

Ah.  I think I found my answer on Paragon Wiki, need to get to level 24 before I can respec from a generic Arachnos soldier to a Crab Spider.  Funny, I don't recall this at all but, then again, she was the only Arachnos character I ever played.  Looks like I have a bit of a slog to go before I can recreate this character.

17 hours ago, PMikey said:

Ah.  I think I found my answer on Paragon Wiki, need to get to level 24 before I can respec from a generic Arachnos soldier to a Crab Spider.  Funny, I don't recall this at all but, then again, she was the only Arachnos character I ever played.  Looks like I have a bit of a slog to go before I can recreate this character.

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Main_Page

New wiki updated with Homecoming changes. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

17 hours ago, PMikey said:

again, she was the only Arachnos character I ever played.  Looks like I have a bit of a slog to go before I can recreate this character.

Not too much of a slog. With double XP from the P2W vendors you can get a character to lvl 24 in about 2 hours without farming. With farming, about 5 minutes.

Yes. just have a build that has a crab power. i.e. Build 1 is your actual Bane build. so either Build 2 (or Build 3) can have a crab power that you don't even have to slot if all you're after is the legs. Doing so is purely for aesthetics as the crab pack won't have any useable powers in the bane build. You can select and modify your build with the trainer or type: /selectbuild 1.

• 5 months later

So you know, the fastest way is to go to P2W vendor and get Double XP (temp power) and then que for Death From Below. Each run is about 30 mins long and you can get up to level17 or so from just a couple runs.

If not wanting to do that, then you can do missions while XP buff is active. When doing missions, try to fight any enemies you see nearby, as these can add up over time as well.

Good Luck and welcome back! I'll be going crab on my arachnos soldier soon. I think my guy, Xalon, is lvl 18 on the main server.  Hmu anytime if you need help.