Day Trippers

cranebump

Is there anybody else out there that runs in the morning? Specifically Eastern standard time, US? I’m usually on early in the morning here for a few hours. I’d be nice to have a regular crew for that (although I know it’s unlikely.)

Edited by cranebump

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

I'm on the west coast, but I work second shift (2:00 - 11:00 PM) so I'm usually not on until about midnight my time/3:00 AM your time at the earliest. Sometimes that translates to still being around at 4:00 or 5:00 AM PST/7:00 or 8:00 AM EST, sometimes not.

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

1 hour ago, liveevil4000 said:

The only time I’m on in the morning is on Fridays. 
otherwise it’s like 7:30 or 8:00p normally. 

Fridays just happens to be when on. Forgot to add that to my info, above.

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

When I'm not at work or busy, I'm early hours too.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

5 hours ago, Mjolnerd said:

I'm on the west coast, but I work second shift (2:00 - 11:00 PM) so I'm usually not on until about midnight my time/3:00 AM your time at the earliest. Sometimes that translates to still being around at 4:00 or 5:00 AM PST/7:00 or 8:00 AM EST, sometimes not.

Same and same, though it's 1:30 pm to 10:00 pm for me. Scheduling definitely sucks now compared to when I was on day shift (5:00 am-1:30 pm) but God damn it's good to sleep in every day. It is a crime against humanity to force a man to rise before 6:00 am. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, liveevil4000 said:

What time?

What server?

…… 

why did that sound eerily similar to the end of a 60s Batman episode. 

“Same Bat time, same Bat channel “

nananana nanana Batman!

Usually start around 7:30 am EST. I run on Excel and Torch.

Edited by cranebump

8 minutes ago, Etched said:

I'm normally on around 10a and run until 12/1ish. We don't slow roll though and we normally run 50s but we don't have any restrictions on lvl. Paper/Contacts/TFs.

Always room on Torch.

@Etched

I have 1 L50 on Torch and he’s not optimized (he’s a trad leveled toon). But I could port one of my others from Excel over. I have a couple that don’t get much run anymore. I’ll look out for ya mayhap!

• Thumbs Up 1

I’m on excelsior. 
have a handful of 50s. 

love running my Blaster mostly. 

I won’t be on at all this week. Life as a civilian is taking me away from crime fighting unfortunately. 

I’ll check back here and we can set a time to get together. I’m always up for anything.