Solo'ing Market Crash TF

Murcielago

I am attempting to solo the market crash TF and need some pointers for beating the Crimson Prototype. I am having a hard time beating it's -hp debuffs that seem to ignore positional defense. I've tried popping big purples and oranges but that doesn't seem to be enough. Any advice? I am trying this on a Dark/Shield Scrapper.

For melee, absorb is king against the Crimson Prototype, as he can't debuff that. So on your Dark/Shield that'd be making sure you've got a Preventive Medicine proc slotted up.

You'll likely want to kite him and let your Lore pets do damage, it's hard to think of a configuration on that build that will let you stand toe-to-toe with him for a prolonged time. Some of his attacks have much higher base accuracy than just about anything else in the game (so his minimum chance to hit you will always be much higher than the 5% you're used to).

Envenomed Daggers are helpful here, the same might go for Recovery Serum.

Don't bother pulling him towards the entrance so the PPD chimes in for damage, as it'll also increase the Sky Raiders spawns, which is obviously what you don't want once big bot has debuffed you all the way to 1 hp.

It's 40+.

Contact is in Kallisti Wharf in the hero market area.

It's 3 missions in Kallisti, third mission moves from streets to warehouse to caves to an outside area though.

1 AV that you fight twice, and a robot that... I don't remember if it counts as an AV or GM.

First time you run it you will get a purple recipe as an additional reward.

I don't think much is written down about it though so your best bet is just to try running it with a team and learn the rest that way.

It's 40+.

Contact is in Kallisti Wharf in the hero market area.

It's 3 missions in Kallisti, third mission moves from streets to warehouse to caves to an outside area though.

1 AV that you fight twice, and a robot that... I don't remember if it counts as an AV or GM.

First time you run it you will get a purple recipe as an additional reward.

I don't think much is written down about it though so your best bet is just to try running it with a team and learn the rest that way.

Thanks again Shinobu

I would like to suggest Warburg missles are an excellent aid in fighting AVs and REALLY BIG ROBOTS. Which I am glad to have as I always felt kind of cheated by Hess.

Shivans, the giant Vanguard robot and whatever other temporary summons I happen to have at the time are always welcome as well.    For some reason I think you can get a robot from Recluse's Victory. Havent made it in there yet so maybe it time.

I still buy the P2W summons but am never surprised when they die in 20 odd seconds. Fun to look at but not really practical.

Thank you by the way. Soloing this one never really entered my mind. Guess I am a "traditionalist" lol. ITFs, Synape and Manticore for sure.

You have opened my eyes and owe you a debt of gratitude  or my 12th purple to drop if you prefer. Sadly I have received only 1 since we got home  :(

Which is actually ok as I seem to have become slightly EBIL.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 6 months later

Hey, I know its an old thread but I just tried soloing this as well.

Went toe to toe with him for over a minute, took him down to 1/3 health before i realized what his attacks where "actually" doing! I popped my absorb shield as per usual and it returned 320hp... thats in replacement of 1330! hit next attact hit for 500 damage, normally thats a scrape, but my health took a huge hit, I checked my HP and i was down to 560 max HP! thats down from 2130!

Resistance wise he is a tin can, takes a lot of damage easily, his accuracy is about on par with a lvl 54 mob, so you need about 55% defense to sit at the new softcap for him I found. The skyraiders were actually how I was surviving, they kept comming in and I was absorbing their hp and they were exploding from AoE instantly lol

Unfortunately my lack of attention to his debuffs and the fact he had about 20 on me eventually meant I was effectively down to a -hit-kill scrapper... 

Ill be repeating this TF again soon, tho Lore Pets die very fast too, so im going to get an untouchable one out for sustained damage and see how he goes. other then that final fight the TF is really fun solo! huge mobs and soo much to wreck with no regard:D