De-gendering costume items

Scutt

49 minutes ago, A.I.D.A. said:

I think only the Circle's archers are sometimes women. 95% of the time, the Circle of Thorns is all men, demons, ghosts and hordelings.

Guard, Guardian, Thorn Wielder, Defender, Archer, and Guide. (Edit: Basically, all the possessed human CoT other than the mages/ <insert name> Casters have female models available.)

Edited by Rudra

43 minutes ago, Tiger Shadow said:

People in this thread never seen a Succubus.

Haven't taken a good look anyways - too busy trying to banish them before they charm my teammates.  Do they also have femme CoT gear? (I may have to try and salvage some next time, good enchantments on CoT gear...)

3 hours ago, Tiger Shadow said:

People in this thread never seen a Succubus.

The Succubi don't have player available costume pieces as far as I know. The magic-less, weapon wielding female CoT do have costume pieces players can use. (@Coyotedancer's post was about the male characters having access to CoT costume pieces that females still lack access to.)

Edited by Rudra
Edited to add statement in parenthesis and again to annotate the previous edit.

• 1 month later
On 10/19/2023 at 7:30 PM, Naomi said:

If you PM me a list of every part in question, omitting textures if that's the only difference, formatted as:

Upper Body > Robes > CostumePartName (geometryFileName.geo/CostumePartName)

Whatever > Whatever > (geometry name from .costume file)

I'll take a look at them. I'm assuming female NPCs of cot don't exist that have them already?

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this... I haven't been in-game in a couple of months.  I'll PM them to you. 

And no. These are all mage costume parts rather than minion bits, so none of the female Circle NPCs have them. 

Edited by Coyotedancer

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

1 hour ago, Indystruck said:

don't know who in their right mind would give this thumbs down. more options rule

Well, one of the people who put a thumbs down is a developer. So I'm sure there's a good technical reason.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Right 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

8 minutes ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

Well, one of the people who put a thumbs down is a developer. So I'm sure there's a good technical reason.

Even as the one that posted this in the first place, I would tend to agree with that