Pistols/Ninja

BazookaTwo

Just got my Pistols/Ninja/Mace, Shell Shadow, to 50. Has anyone done this combo? And if so, what's the best Incarnate slotting?

I then decided I liked his Rularuu hammer enough to do a Mace/Ninja scrapper.

Anyone have a DP/Nin/Mace build? I just want to compare. 

• 1 month later

Late to the party, but here's my two inf.

I don't have a build, I've been making heroes for 19 years (minus the 'snap'), and really don't need Mids' any more.

However, I will say it is a fun, effective combo. I like that cold rounds increase range 33%, or I swap to incendiary when I don't need moar range. 

Incarnates:

Alpha: Muscular (for damage/EndMod)

Judgement: Nothing really fits pistols, but I do Ion for the min/max as a result. 

Interface: usually Degenerative for hard targetrs

Lore: anything that fits my concept, otherwise Banished. 

Destiny: Ageless for debuff resistance to preserver your DEFENSE

Hybrid: Assault radial graft. I like procs and progressive damage boosts, so I mix it up. 

Honestly, Sents are so self-contained, you can go with any Incarnates and make it work. 

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

9 minutes ago, Force Redux said:

Late to the party, but here's my two inf.

I don't have a build, I've been making heroes for 19 years (minus the 'snap'), and really don't need Mids' any more.

However, I will say it is a fun, effective combo. I like that cold rounds increase range 33%, or I swap to incendiary when I don't need moar range. 

Incarnates:

Alpha: Muscular (for damage/EndMod)

Judgement: Nothing really fits pistols, but I do Ion for the min/max as a result. 

Interface: usually Degenerative for hard targetrs

Lore: anything that fits my concept, otherwise Banished. 

Destiny: Ageless for debuff resistance to preserver your DEFENSE

Hybrid: Assault radial graft. I like procs and progressive damage boosts, so I mix it up. 

Honestly, Sents are so self-contained, you can go with any Incarnates and make it work. 

Mighty and Void both have that PBAOE to go along with Hail of Bullets.  Vorpal has a feel that goes along with Ninja and it's animation may fit well with Dual Pistols animations with Bullet Raid and Hail of Bullets.  Pyro and Ion would work well in how they're used too.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, BrandX said:

Mighty and Void both have that PBAOE to go along with Hail of Bullets.  Vorpal has a feel that goes along with Ninja and it's animation may fit well with Dual Pistols animations with Bullet Raid and Hail of Bullets.  Pyro and Ion would work well in how they're used too.

All in how one conceptualize things, right? 🙂

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

• 2 weeks later

For your reference, here is my current DP/Nin/Psi Sentinel build... which definitely has a bit of wonkiness and I plan to revisit it sometime soon. (Like dumping Mass Hypnosis, I have no idea why I took that... Assault would certainly be a better choice.) This is a cheap-ish build, the only purples I have are a few procs.

The proc'd up Dominate and Mind Probe are 2 of my 3 hardest-hitting ST attacks (along with Executioner's).

For Incarnates I have Musc, Pyro, Reactive, Carnies, Barrier, and Assault.

DP-Nin-Psi Sentinel.mbd

• Like 1

On 12/2/2023 at 11:34 AM, BrandX said:

Yep this will be a Vorpal fer sho. I like it on my savage/shield stalker too...Maybe dabble in Vorpal and Void. 🙂