Sometimes help is not helpful

TheMoneyMaker

On 11/4/2023 at 10:34 AM, Techwright said:

My painkiller-begging brain is seeing this as like a Scoville scale:  is that sauce hitting at 2,500 - 8000? That's a Jalapeno.  Is it melting you at 1,400,000 - 2,200,000?  That's a Carolina Reaper.   The pepper names are quick shorthand for me.  If I hear the sauce has jalapenos, I know I will enjoy it.  If I hear Carolina Reaper, I know to avoid it.  I don't have to ask for the numbers.   So in comparison, whether by devs or by players, can this not be done simply?

Brawl: Punch your foe with green pepper level damage.

Inferno: Unleash a carolina reaper level blast of fire damage all around you.

I think we found our new way to quantify damage. 

• Like 2

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

36 minutes ago, Skyhawke said:

Brawl: Punch your foe with green pepper level damage.

Inferno: Unleash a carolina reaper level blast of fire damage all around you.

I think we found our new way to quantify damage. 

The new pepper X from Pucker butt farms;

Fully saturated +dam Blaster Inferno vs a Foe with -res debuffs going.  

Gonna get warm.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Snarky said:

The new pepper X

I live in the state where that pepper was belched from the hottest fires of Mount Doom created, and after seeing the descriptions, I'm not sure I want to continue living in a 250-mile danger zone created by just the scent of that thing.  Momma mia! That's a spicy a meatball!

2 minutes ago, Techwright said:

I live in the state where that pepper was belched from the hottest fires of Mount Doom created, and after seeing the descriptions, I'm not sure I want to continue living in a 250-mile danger zone created by just the scent of that thing.  Momma mia! That's a spicy a meatball!

it isa very very extremely hatefully hot pepper

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Techwright said:

I live in the state where that pepper was belched from the hottest fires of Mount Doom created

Is that another monstrosity created by the Chile Pepper Institute in New Mexico?

• Thumbs Down 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Jalapeños make me hiccup.  Old, pickled jalapeños that have lost most of their heat.

That motherfucker would make me hork up my one working lung, or suck my nostrils straight into my chest cavity.  The only thing I can imagine it being used for is domestic terrorism, something truly diabolical, like spritzing public restroom toilet paper rolls with the oils.

I would say not to try that at home, but if any of you have a public restroom at home, you have bigger problems than potential FBI interest after reading what I wrote and thinking, "Hey, I should do that!".

• Haha 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

9 minutes ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Is that another monstrosity created by the Chile Pepper Institute in New Mexico?

2 minutes ago, Snarky said:

1 803 802 9593

[email protected]

237 Main St, Fort Mill, SC 29715

2 minutes ago, Luminara said:

The only thing I can imagine it being used for is domestic terrorism, something truly diabolical, like spritzing public restroom toilet paper rolls with the oils.

Well, it is close enough to nuke Charlotte, NC.

Drat...and they were just about to get a public library.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Snarky said:

buy something from them.

ff7abae66646d39565a687d26e9d096a82cff46c-1167253118.gif.61870c6888c22672076fbd8c8e83036d.gif

• Haha 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• 2 weeks later
On 11/15/2023 at 11:15 AM, Snarky said:

1 803 802 9593

[email protected]

237 Main St, Fort Mill, SC 29715

buy something from them.  think of me when you eat it.

Neanderings: Man On Fire: The Vampire In Me

Heh its in Fort Mill. I should've known.  Now Fort Mill has 2 claims to fame: the infamous and long gone PTL and now that.  (Full disclosure, I lived one town over for 2 decades :P).  Probably made from old Springs or Celanese toxic waste :P:P

• Like 1