Meow Brown Cow !!!

smnolimits43

This is what I leveled with. I'm not saying it is what I would use when it is all said and done, but the tweaks would likely be small. I might say swap in FA and swap out CP, but I haven't tested the end usage. 

Without Hesitation - Scrapper (Claws - Super Reflexes).mbd

• Like 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

This one should be fairly cheap.  Still perma hasten too.  Had a lot of slots to spare so just threw in stamina and stuff.  Can run focused accuracy all the time if you want.  I usually just take it for ITFs and such and leave it off most of the time.  It is handy if debuffed or they buffed a lot.  This one has all the passive accolades.  Musculature for Alpha cause it is a scrapper.  Rest won't matter.

Edit, one too many 5% recharge bonuses, so could change one of those sets out.  Or leave as is, rest of oblits bonuses are good anyway.

Cheap Build - Scrapper (Claws - Super Reflexes).mbd

Edited by Thrax
Edit,
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, smnolimits43 said:

This is a little joke i share with my Orange Tabby Cat named Comet.  His powers in game are Claws/SR.  I'm planning on a cheap build.  I have about 590 million to play with.  I could use some help, with a build.  

Thanks in advance.

I've got two tribute characters for my cats, one of which passed away two years ago.  590mm should be able to get you most of whatever you want, but if not, let me know via DM and I can probably help you out.  Cats are cool.  (So are dogs.)

• Like 2

Who run Bartertown?