Mod hammers at full, captain!

Heh. I can't recall more than a few discussions I've participated in that were deleted, but I've just had two in an hour. Can't argue the action, just amusing that I seem to be in Whac-a-Mole land today.

I'll be nice, promise. 🙂

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Moose 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

New people, returning people and people who've been here since the beginning are all putting their experiences out there and some are clashing. Now, nobody's come out and called someone a Cotton Headed Ninnymuggins...yet. I think that last thread was starting to heat up and a GM just pulled the plug before it got hotter than Sister Solaris's outfit. 

• Like 1

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

For some reason, I visualize Zippy wandering around a surrealistic landscape like the Shadow Shard, yelling "Cotton Headed Ninnymuggins!"

I need to call Griffy...

But yes, it's going to be a 'school's out for summer' period for a while. I mind myself to be polite to the newcomers.

• Like 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

And these...are not the hammer.

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Skyhawke

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

Well, I asked a pretty innocent question about whether there would be increased mod activity in the game in the future, it got removed for no reason.

At least I see the forums have increased activity lol.

Sometimes topics get hammered if some of the reactions are the issue.   And while there is a call for people to apply to be GMs, it will probably take at least a bit of time to spin them up to speed.  In the meantime, people should just be nice to each other and ignore any thing that can be interpreted as a slight.

12 minutes ago, Captain Fabulous said:

Had one of my posts from a few hours ago vanish, no warning, no notice, nada. 🤷‍♂️

First time?

FirstTime12.jpg.6b4dd17e4ddd642e0ab786f6531cda76.jpg

• Haha 3

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

7 hours ago, Skyhawke said:

hotter than Sister Solaris's outfit. 

I think on this we can all agree 🙂

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)