Anybody have a current Robot slotting of Sets they are using as examples?

Yipp

So for the bots themselves I'm not really using sets. Basically for the Battle and Assault Bots I'm aiming for 3 Acc/Dam with the other three slots being the Aura IOs. For the Protector Bots I've got two Acc/Dam, one Acc/Dam/End and have a partial LotG set in the other slots. I am accepting a little less Accuracy on the assault bot in order to get an extra 10% Recharge, since it is even level to me it doesn't need accuracy as much as the other two. Note that I used attuned IOs for most of the auras, the exception was the Sovereign Right IOs in Battle Bots which I needed to make crafted so I could +5 them. Also I used Nucleolus Exposure's because I'm lazy, getting level 50 Acc/Dam IOs and +5'ing them is cheaper.

Level 1: Battle Drones

• (A) HamiO:Nucleolus Exposure
  • (3) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
  • (3) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Recharge/Pet +AoE Defense Aura: Level 50
  • (5) Sovereign Right - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50 + 5
  • (5) Sovereign Right - Resistance Bonus: Level 25
  • (7) Call to Arms - Defense Bonus Aura for Pets: Level 30

Level 12: Protector Bots

• (23) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
  • (23) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
  • (25) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance: Level 50
  • (25) Luck of the Gambler - Defense: Level 50
  • (27) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed: Level 50

Level 26: Assault Bot

• (37) HamiO:Nucleolus Exposure
  • (37) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Damage: Level 50
  • (39) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Endurance/Pet +Resist +Regen: Level 50
  • (39) Expedient Reinforcement - Resist Bonus Aura for Pets: Level 50
  • (39) Edict of the Master - Defense Bonus: Level 30

Defender Smash!

Love that set up but how did you put in LotG? I tried in Pines and it isn't giving me that option..

Also the def AOE I am curious. Pets don't benefit from recharge at all unless they changed that and was curious why there? For T1 I always just used the full Blood Mandate set for the range def mixed up the sets (and the AOE def) on T2. But if I could switch it out for LotG I would.

Love that set up but how did you put in LotG? I tried in Pines and it isn't giving me that option..

You can slot defense sets in Protector Bots, it's definitely available in Pine's for me, so I'm not sure why it's not showing up for you (it's in the Defense sub-category of Sets).

Also the def AOE I am curious. Pets don't benefit from recharge at all unless they changed that and was curious why there? For T1 I always just used the full Blood Mandate set for the range def mixed up the sets (and the AOE def) on T2. But if I could switch it out for LotG I would.

You're correct, Pets don't benefit from recharge. That one is solely there for the Aura bonus, it gives all of your pets +15% AoE Defense while they are close to you which is great for reducing the likelihood of your pets getting wiped by an AoE attack.

Personally I don't really bother with sets in the pets anymore (although I pick up a few 2 and 3 piece set bonuses where I can). Stacking all 6 Aura IOs gives your pets +10% Defense to All, +15% additional AoE defense and +35% Resistance to all. That's a huge buff to pet toughness but it takes up one-third of the slots available for your pets. Since getting sufficient Accuracy and Damage takes up three slots per pet as well there's not a lot of room left to slot for utility or to pick up set bonuses.

In the case of Robotics it's a bit easier since the Protector Bots are the only ones that need utility slotting in the first place. So slotting the Battle Bots and Assault Bot with 3 Acc/Dam and 3 Auras each lets me get all 6 auras in without significant compromises. The Protector Bots are a little trickier in that in addition to Acc/Dam they also need some endurance reduction slotting (they tend to run out of endurance on their own) so there's limits to how much utility slotting you can fit in. I opted to focus on Defense (as opposed to To Hit Debuff, Stun or Heal) since in my opinion that's the utility slotting that gives the most benefit (they don't use their seeker drones very effectively and their heal is generally sufficient even unslotted). Slotting them for defense gives 8% Defense to the Assault and Battle bots and 4% defense to me and the Protector Bots so it's a good use of slots.

Given all that I'm less concerned about going for set bonuses in the pets themselves. I did put 2-piece Superior Mark of Supremacy in two pets though since that set gets a 10% recharge bonus as it's two piece bonus. The other set bonuses are less useful but since they are essentially free it's still worth it. Sovereign Right and Luck of the Gambler are giving me some extra regen and HP which is never a bad thing. The 4% bonus damage from Superior Command of the Mastermind is more in the "well at least you tried" category though.

Defender Smash!

Same with T2 demons. T1 and Prince I use Blood mandate sets but may mixmatch those for more damage but with the T2, my slotting goes:

Level 12: Summon Demons

(A) Edict of the Master - Defense Bonus

(15) Soulbound Allegiance - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

(17) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Endurance

(17) Sovereign Right - Resistance Bonus

(19) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Endurance

(19) Numina's Convalesence - Heal

Adding my data for Bots, in case it helps:

Tier 1 - 4 slotted Kinetic Crash (A/K, A/D/K, D/K, D/E/K), Expedient Reinforcement (A/D 30+5, Resist Aura)

Tier 2 - Mark of Supremacy (A/D. A/D/E), Sovereign Right (A/D, Resist Aura), Edict of the Master (D, Defense Aura)

Tier 3 - Command of the Mastermind (A/D/E/R, A/D, A/D/R, D/E/R), Mark of Supremacy (D, +Regen/Resist Aura)

The Protector Bots are a little trickier in that in addition to Acc/Dam they also need some endurance reduction slotting (they tend to run out of endurance on their own) so there's limits to how much utility slotting you can fit in.

I thought that End. Redux. Enhan. only lowers the End. cost to summon the pet, not the cost to the pet of their own powers' uses.

The Protector Bots are a little trickier in that in addition to Acc/Dam they also need some endurance reduction slotting (they tend to run out of endurance on their own) so there's limits to how much utility slotting you can fit in.

I thought that End. Redux. Enhan. only lowers the End. cost to summon the pet, not the cost to the pet of their own powers' uses.

Endurance Reduction enhancements do help pets. This is very noticeable with the Protector Bots, they tend to run low on end unslotted but slotting some endurance reduction makes a noticeable difference.

Recharge is the one that doesn't help pets, so you might be thinking of that.

Defender Smash!