Absence is never permanent with THIS world

Infinitum

THIS world here that is - the other world yeah we can do absence there.  😂

Even when I lost access with this game after the sunset, I often would find myself searching memories and information about it.

Haven't cracked open this book in a while because as my kids have gotten older and not so much kids anymore my time has grown more limited to where I haven't been able to dedicate as much attention as I would like to this.  My type is such that if I can't be 100% or even 80+ its hard to stay involved because I do not care for half effort behavior.  Plus - I have the attention span of a Hummingbird with ADHD - SQUIRREL!

It was fantastic news to hear about acquiring rights to the game from NCSOFT - that was amazing work that I applaud the postage stamp mentality of this dev team to stick to it until they made it to the destination.

I am going to try to catch up for a little bit here there and just kick back and enjoy this universe again.  I always miss it when I am not current with it - even though I have ready access to it.

Couple of questions to get my feet wet without having to search the forums endlessly if you all could oblige.

1. what is the latest issue of MIDS and does it take into account any changes that are current to the game?

2. have I missed any large updates or changes - the last large update I was apart of was hard mode task force options - we were just getting the feet wet there when my time grew more sparse.

Lastly do we still make fun of @Troo?   (kidding, I missed you too Troo!)

Edited by Infinitum
added emphasis on THIS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Infinitum changed the title to Absence is never permanent with THIS world
7 hours ago, Infinitum said:

Couple of questions to get my feet wet without having to search the forums endlessly if you all could oblige.

1. what is the latest issue of MIDS and does it take into account any changes that are current to the game?

2. have I missed any large updates or changes - the last large update I was apart of was hard mode task force options - we were just getting the feet wet there when my time grew more sparse.

I believe some plans were paused in anticipation of recent news. Perfect time to start eyeballing a return.

I don't think you've missed much.

Oh wait, @Jimmy.. so that's something.

Edited by Troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum