Infamy/Influence Limit - Tried Searching didn't see an answers.

What is the CAP for Infamy / Influence? Not that I will ever reach it just want to know what it is. 

I have heard 2 billion is the cap per character. 

I have heard 999,999,999,999 is the cap as well. 

Only psychos say Please and Thank you in the same sentence. 

2 billion is correct.  And, if it becomes relevant, the maximum for reward merits and Vanguard merits is 10,000.  You'd think it would be 9999 so it's only four digits but, no, it's 10,000.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

The limit is easy to overcome, though, by mailing 999,999,999 inf to yourself and just letting it sit in your inbox.

Horizon Twilight, The Chernobyl Effect, XLR Mk8, Dodgeball, and a host of other alts all hanging out on Everlasting.

1 hour ago, sbloyd said:

The limit is easy to overcome, though, by mailing 999,999,999 inf to yourself and just letting it sit in your inbox.

Or move it to alts, if you don't like keeping stuff in your inbox.

In terms of how much actual inf you can carry on a given character, it is 2bn (2*10^9 or 2,000,000,000).  If you want to hold more than that, it won't let you claim it.  It's a little annoying that if you want to hold exactly 2bn, you have to orchestrate it because it won't let you partially claim something (like if you had 1.9bn and you tried to claim 200mm, it won't let you claim it, as opposed to being able to claim half of it and hitting the ceiling and leaving 100mm left to be claimed.)

You can email inf to yourself (or others) and the maximum you can hold there is 999,999,999 inf per email.  I'm told that you can have 100 emails, but it has always been a buggy system and I have seen lots of emails just disappear, so I generally don't store things there long term.

You can also store inf in the form of bids on the /AH, which is where most of my inf is kept.  There are plenty of non-existent items, but you always run the risk that the devs re-introduce these items!

Who run Bartertown?