Assemble the Team temp power?

Was on a team with someone who was able to teleport us around with an "Assemble the Team" type power but seemed to be able to use it more often than once every 30m.  Is there a temp power you can get or buy with charges of this?

23 minutes ago, Nunother said:

Was on a team with someone who was able to teleport us around with an "Assemble the Team" type power but seemed to be able to use it more often than once every 30m.  Is there a temp power you can get or buy with charges of this?

It was most likely the Incandescence Incarnate ability that recharges in 2 mins.  You have to be lvl 50 with Destiny Incarnate unlocked for this ability. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hiyas there, welcome back first and foremost!

The Assemble Team Power is bought from the Pay 2 Win vendor for what I think is 10 mill inf. These powers are permanent but have a moderate cool down. You also can buy from the P2W vendor summon team mates, Team mission teleport, base teleport, and self mission teleport powers. They all cost about between the range of 1 mil to 10 mil max but the powers are very helpful especially in Long TF/SFs like Dr Q where you need to travel long distances and other zones for quests! Enjoy!

17 minutes ago, Frozen Burn said:

It was most likely the Incandescence Incarnate ability that recharges in 2 mins.  You have to be lvl 50 with Destiny Incarnate unlocked for this ability. 

Oh, hmmm.  I thought this was more of a Team Teleport power all this time (all move as one).  Not the Assemble Team type.  Thanks for the info.  

Also. there isa teleport prompt you can turn on.  BE CAREFUL.  If you set it to "prompt on" and you wanted the TP, but ignored the prompt or were AFK....you are likely screwed.  Likewise, if you want full control, but leave it off, you could be yoinked while doing / finishing something you really wanted to do.....

10 minutes ago, Mikr2006 said:

Hiyas there, welcome back first and foremost!

The Assemble Team Power is bought from the Pay 2 Win vendor for what I think is 10 mill inf. These powers are permanent but have a moderate cool down. You also can buy from the P2W vendor summon team mates, Team mission teleport, base teleport, and self mission teleport powers. They all cost about between the range of 1 mil to 10 mil max but the powers are very helpful especially in Long TF/SFs like Dr Q where you need to travel long distances and other zones for quests! Enjoy!

My first thought was a P2W power.  I looked again and I don't see a summon teammate other than the Assemble the Team power.  Are you talking about that one, or does the vendor offer another one?

• Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Incandescence

Incandescence incarnate abilities are League-wide click-powers that grant a buff to Healing Received and teleports all League-members to the targeted location. In addition, it creates a safe zone for regrouping by stunning foes and knocking enemies back. Higher tiers of Incandescence Destiny abilities may increase duration of the buffs, add additional buff effects and even may apply an Incarnate Shift. All Incandescence Destiny abilities have a Very Long recharge time.

The Steel Canyon Safeguard mission (level 20-25) gives a ATT like temporary power with a much shorter recharge.  The power is temporary, but duration is based on active play time, so it can last you quite a while on a level basis.

It is one that I always try to do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

1 hour ago, ScrewlooseCohh said:

The Steel Canyon Safeguard mission (level 20-25) gives a ATT like temporary power with a much shorter recharge.  The power is temporary, but duration is based on active play time, so it can last you quite a while on a level basis.

It is one that I always try to do.

Thanks.  This is what I was looking for or if there are others like it.

15 minutes ago, Nunother said:

Okay...so when I said "teleport us around", I meant as in a teleport that is in the style of the Assemble the Team, not Team Teleport.  My bad for phrasing it like that.  

You are still as clear as a cement window

Incan…. Incandescence, is an Incarnate power that is an ATT, erm, assemble the team, power.  Except more.  Like a Harley compared to a Vespa. 

• Finland 1
  • Moose 1

3 hours ago, Nunother said:

Oh, hmmm.  I thought this was more of a Team Teleport power all this time (all move as one).  Not the Assemble Team type.  Thanks for the info.  

Yes, Incandescence incarnate ability is a team/league teleport power.  All team/league members will teleport to your location at once just like ATT.  

6 hours ago, Snarky said:

Also. there isa teleport prompt you can turn on.  BE CAREFUL.  If you set it to "prompt on" and you wanted the TP, but ignored the prompt or were AFK....you are likely screwed.  Likewise, if you want full control, but leave it off, you could be yoinked while doing / finishing something you really wanted to do.....

Just a quick advisory: If you use Teleport as travel power (including Mystic Flight) it's well worth turning the prompt ON - because it's possible that someone will teleport you to your destination, while you are actually in the process of teleporting yourself. This can result in you being teleported to the destination and then back to where you were going in an instant, wasting both powers in that moment.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

4 hours ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

Just a quick advisory: If you use Teleport as travel power (including Mystic Flight) it's well worth turning the prompt ON - because it's possible that someone will teleport you to your destination, while you are actually in the process of teleporting yourself. This can result in you being teleported to the destination and then back to where you were going in an instant, wasting both powers in that moment.

Good point.  I also found that with TP you have a short window of being immune to being teleported, which means you might miss an ATT.  Having the prompt gets you the option of getting ported as well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

This can result in you being teleported to the destination and then back to where you were going in an instant, wasting both powers in that moment.

I wouldn't call that a waste.  It's hilarious!

• Haha 2
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

1 hour ago, ZemX said:

I wouldn't call that a waste.  It's hilarious!

only for specators! 🤣

• Haha 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.