The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Regen - Do I slot Integration?

Pgydaux

10 hours ago, Pgydaux said:

Only level 20 and I haven't found the need to slot Quick Recovery.  Yet.  But what about Integration?  Leave it alone or 3-slot it with +Heals?

I slot, that's more regen if you slot, even if it's not all able to be enhanced.

My regen brute has Quick Recovery two slotted with power Transfer, and Integration six slotted with Preventative Med. (Numina might work better there than it's current six slot in Dull Pain)

10 hours ago, Pgydaux said:

Only level 20 and I haven't found the need to slot Quick Recovery.  Yet.  But what about Integration?  Leave it alone or 3-slot it with +Heals?

Yes, slotting up Integration is helpful.  Slot up any power that gives you more regen.  

Quick Recovery is better than Stamina, so when you get up in levels, you'll want to slot QR instead and leave Stamina at the 1 slot with a Performance Shifter proc in it. 

Edited by Frozen Burn

• 1 month later
On 1/21/2024 at 11:39 PM, Pgydaux said:

3 Numinas, heal/end, heal/rech, heal. cap the regen stat on it, and 12% bonus regen and 1.88% extra max hp.

Piggybacking this thread as I too have a /Regen Scrapper at roughly the same level.

What about the Resist in Regen. What's best in that since it's just a +resist to all? Franken-slot it to boost just resists? Or is there a set worth using?

Not high-jacking just a complementary inquiry. 

On 1/21/2024 at 10:39 PM, Pgydaux said:

I have a Stalker with /Regen and have Integration 6-slotted with just generic Heals and he can tackle a mob of 6 or more and he'll regen through it, and that's at roughly your level. So I think it's worth it. WP has a similar Recovery mechanic as Regen and I 6-Slot it as well for spamming.

Edited by WuTang

On 2/29/2024 at 1:31 PM, WuTang said:

What about the Resist in Regen. What's best in that since it's just a +resist to all? Franken-slot it to boost just resists? Or is there a set worth using?

Resilience? It's a useful place for the Steadfast and Gladiator's Armor Uniques; but the base damage resistance it grants you isn't going to be very noticable even slotted up.
Moment of Glory? Stick a Luck of the Gambler +7.5% Global Rech in it and you're done.  It's actually useful as an occasional "emergency button", but it already caps you to everything for its ridiculously-short duration.

If you end up with more slots left at 50 than you know what to do with; then you could toss 2x extra Resistance-buffing IOs into Resiience (like a Reactive Armor: Resistance and Reactive Armor: Resistance/Endurance) and 2x extra 50+5 Recharge Common IOs into MoG.

Edited by Maelwys
  • Thanks 1