Mystic Flight/Translocation: How does this work when slotting it?

NetBlaise

Depends on the allowable mods

if the slotting is standard for flight then an end redux and 1-3 flight mods would be more then sufficient

if a range mod is allowed in it then adding 1-3 range mods means you can extend the teleports range

at minimum if range is allowed as a mod then id say a single end redux and 1 flight speed and 1 range will be sufficient to carry you through your career

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Mystic Flight, numerically, is completely identical to Flight, which means it naturally hits the FlySpeedCap and doesn't need Flight enhancements unless you want travel set bonuses. It doesn't accept Range enhancements, so there is no extending the range of Translocation. Best thing to slot is EndRedux for the cost of Mystic Flight and the 13 end-per-teleport of Translocation.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison! | Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers Telepathy | Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

The Strange Relationship between Damage Buffs and Damage Resistance OR "Why doesn't Power Boost work on Cold Shields!?"

• 9 months later
  • 3 weeks later

Yeah, I was hoping a Universal Travel enh would boost its range. No such luck.

• Like 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

I keep getting told by the game that I can now slot the Force of Will jump's attack, and that slots have been assigned to it.  How is that done? 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

I get the same about Mystic Flight/Translocate. I think it's a bug, though.

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)