AI Generative Art

sbloyd

1 hour ago, Techwright said:

Only a couple, as a result, came anywhere near what I sought.  That said, it's created some very interesting designs, and I may have to investigate to see if I can pull off one or two of the looks.

That one in the upper left corner looks doable, but I’m not sure that deep V pattern is available for males. But the Kid’n’Play haircut aside, those are some good looks.

1 hour ago, Techwright said:

(It probably homed in on "black superhero" which to me said ethnicity, but I guess the A.I. thought it meant spandex choices. I had to change to "African-American", and then "African" when text became tight) 

When the description bar becomes too short for what you need, shift over to Copilot and tell it "Create me a picture with the following prompt:" and put it there.  Copilot has a longer input limit, and will create them using the same engine.  You can hit shift-Enter after the colon to start a new line without sending the request to Copilot immediately.

• Thumbs Up 1

Horizon Twilight, The Chernobyl Effect, XLR Mk8, Dodgeball, and a host of other alts all hanging out on Everlasting.

Ok, I can't resist, I had to check this out 😛

I signed up to the Adobe beta AI generator last year, played with it a little bit, but didn't really get far with it. So today I tried the Bing AI as a lot have mentioned it here, and I got to say, I love it! Just tried it with one character to start with, 'ALBION HAWK' DP/Martial Blaster.

Untitled.png.ffad112df4522ede090556fe7cc673e4.png

Some ok-ish results to start with...

_2f6db6c7-f033-4972-b196-864f2d964b20.thumb.jpg.c5774e80289bb14d9f069430382a7be9.jpg_6d2f3cf6-7ef5-4dbb-9df5-2e49e783f2df.thumb.jpg.240aa4fb73e82349299b863567f1ef61.jpg_3281a4c9-7f77-460e-bdad-93ef79c2d5ca.thumb.jpg.cfb682d6d2266b7c4b65af61b563af42.jpg_d54fbade-b705-4547-bfdb-0520237124b0.thumb.jpg.02de12c2c9812bf4e7b5427d37e822a9.jpg

But then this came up (below) and I love it! I'm actually going to tweak the CoH costume to represent this image now. Will defo be trying this with more characters, I have millions 😄

_b32df335-8e6d-471c-881f-e6f6077ab6ea.thumb.jpg.bba97075bcaabc4a6290aa62830bd259.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Staff of Aesculapius 1

It sounded like something fun to try ... so I gave it a try ...

and it wents from Screenshot2024-02-21141718.png.41c46ed9e41121369283cae3dc7c4ca8.png to

in Bing :

Khortex1.thumb.jpg.04552adda8be6a24cbf6ebd0df6768e6.jpg Khortex3.thumb.jpg.c05b53092fd2014c3313f8210462bb23.jpg

in Civitai :

Khortex2.thumb.jpg.c46fb9d03544ea5c2ed9251d1dd2565f.jpg

I did not count the number of time the AI was blatantly not repsecting the prompt giving me things from the wrong color or forgetting a couple of them. And OMG, please who ever teach those AI, make them understand that unlesss stated otherwise, we want our characters with 2 hands and 5 fingers on each !!!

D9A1027F103BFBB4BEB14CB8BD42596E0B6EAF0B4F181460148482A776425D2F.thumb.jpg.e97fe3a99541fd9f184f2522d29693d1.jpg

I'm not sure I'll continue with another toon as I did not manage to get anything good on this one 😞

• Like 3

Neopatch was, is and will forever be @Khortex

Currently playing FeellingOfPain on Excelsior and La Georgette on Reunion

47 minutes ago, Neopatch said:

I did not count the number of time the AI was blatantly not repsecting the prompt giving me things from the wrong color or forgetting a couple of them. And OMG, please who ever teach those AI, make them understand that unlesss stated otherwise, we want our characters with 2 hands and 5 fingers on each !!!

Yeah, the number of fingers phoenomena is a thing.  I hate when I get a perfect render, but one hand only has three fingers, or the fists have six each.  

Horizon Twilight, The Chernobyl Effect, XLR Mk8, Dodgeball, and a host of other alts all hanging out on Everlasting.

3 hours ago, Neopatch said:

I'm not sure I'll continue with another toon as I did not manage to get anything good on this one 😞

If you’ve read through this thread then you know we’ve all been there. The programs have some blind spots, which range from annoying to hilarious. But every once in a while the AI nails it.

I’d think that your Thin White Duke would be pretty easy, but I don’t know what you’re going for. Those renders look decent to me. (Extra fingers aside. But those are easy to fix.)

My attempt just from describing what I see there omitted the suit jacket for some reason, but I rather like the result:

image.png.73c5a94813498ff632d2ddeadc1a6384.png

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, sbloyd said:

My attempt just from describing what I see there omitted the suit jacket for some reason, but I rather like the result:

image.png.73c5a94813498ff632d2ddeadc1a6384.png

You did spot it way better in your attempt then I did on hours of tries ! Was it on Bing ?

Neopatch was, is and will forever be @Khortex

Currently playing FeellingOfPain on Excelsior and La Georgette on Reunion

1 minute ago, Neopatch said:

You did spot it way better in your attempt then I did on hours of tries ! Was it on Bing ?

Yup!  I'm at work; my students are working on posters, so I had time to kill.  My prompt was:

slim caucasian man, style of artstation, wearing a white trilby hat with a black band, wearing a white shirt under a white vest under a white suit coat, wearing a white tie, wearing white slacks and white wingtip shoes, with close-cropped white hair, wearing white glasses with crimson red lenses, wearing white gloves, surrounded by a white aura of power

• Thumbs Up 1

I gave it a go, too.

oil painting, a dapper man dressed in an all-white bespoke tailored suit with white fedora, white shoes, sunglasses, with a slight glow emanating from hismbody

IMG-5072.jpg
IMG-5071.jpg
IMG-5070.jpg
IMG-5069.jpg

Realizing there was a typo, I re-entered it.

oil painting, a dapper man dressed in an all-white bespoke tailored suit with white fedora, white shoes, sunglasses, with a slight glow emanating from his body

IMG-5082.jpg
IMG-5081.jpg
IMG-5080.jpg
IMG-5079.jpg

• Like 2

Tanker time - New Hampshire & Battleshield.

No confirmation from their representatives if they're dating but social media is rife with speculation.

Battleshield-Bio.jpg
New-Hampshire-Bio.jpg

Coh-AI-New-Hampshire-Battleshield-Team-U
Coh-AI-New-Hampshire-Battleshield-Team-U

Bonus: Doppelganger fight

Battleshield-Doppelganger.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Trike said:

oil painting, a dapper man dressed in an all-white bespoke tailored suit with white fedora, white shoes, sunglasses, with a slight glow emanating from his body

I'm curious now how an A.I. creation's images would distinguish a bespoke tailored suit from any other suit.  I mean, in really life I'll tell largely based on the materials and stitching quality, but I'd think those would be hard to render at these sizes.

Continuing the (mostly) white suit trend, I heavily modified @sbloyd's description a few panels up, and took a crack (pun intended) at my Egghead homage, the Eggsterminator, a thugs/eggs force fields mastermind.  Bing A.I. did some pretty good work I think.  Things to note:  got a pair of warnings for trying to use words like "guns" and "pistols", however, it was perfectly cool if I used "NERF gun", and even a few of the results came out with nickle-plated guns.  Uh-huh...sure its NERF.  Go figure.  Also, the thing went completely to rubbish when I tried to add in Eggy's goatee.  No idea why but that threw every other design element off, so I left it out.  Still, pretty pleased with the results. I find the two to the extreme left to be Eggsellent.

Last descriptive used :  slim man, art station style, with bald oval head with greasepaint-white skin, with round glasses with opaque yolk-colored lenses, wearing an open-collared yolk-colored shirt under a white suit coat, wearing gold chains around the neck, wearing white slacks and yolk-colored wingtip shoes, wearing short yolk-yellow gloves, holding a pair of white NERF guns, stoic dangerous pose, with six random ethnicity thugs wearing street clothes in the background

2024_02_21_22_58_59_Eggsterminator.thumb.jpg.90c0823c99ec0de8f88bced5c9bed070.jpg

Edited by Techwright
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Techwright said:

I'm curious now how an A.I. creation's images would distinguish a bespoke tailored suit from any other suit.  I mean, in really life I'll tell largely based on the materials and stitching quality, but I'd think those would be hard to render at these sizes.

I’m starting to find that repetition is my friend when it comes to AI. In keeping with this topic, it requires a real belt-and-suspenders approach. That’s why I frequently include ridiculous phrases such as “white Caucasian”, “black African”, “female woman” or “male man” - otherwise it just doesn’t get it or has the computer version of ADD.

In my attempt to get a proper jacket on Citizen Robot upthread I tried both tailored and bespoke, neither returning satisfactory pictures, but using “bespoke tailored” did.

3 hours ago, Techwright said:

got a pair of warnings for trying to use words like "guns" and "pistols", however, it was perfectly cool if I used "NERF gun", and even a few of the results came out with nickle-plated guns.  Uh-huh...sure its NERF.  Go figure

With Bing AI in particular I run afoul of its content warning constantly, and it makes no sense. For a couple weeks the word “zombie” was verboten. So I used “undead” instead. Then yesterday I forgot and used zombie again, and it was fine. When I was trying to get a picture of Skunk Punk I found that the phrase “skunk hero” resulted in constant rejection, but that “hero skunk” was a-ok. Like… wut?

One of my anthropomorphic animals kept returning the warning, but the exact same prompt had just rendered. I kept pushing the button and every other time it produced a pic, followed by a rejection. Baffling.

• Thumbs Up 1

With anthro animals, it may be that the large amount of furry art out there has skewed the results to something Microsoft considers inappropriate.

10 hours ago, Techwright said:

Things to note:  got a pair of warnings for trying to use words like "guns" and "pistols", however, it was perfectly cool if I used "NERF gun", and even a few of the results came out with nickle-plated guns. 

That is so odd, since I never ran into that restriction when I was generating my dual-pistol Blaster. I even added 'Beretta 92FS' to my descriptive text and never got a warning at all.  But since this technology is apparently... 'evolving'... in real-time, it seems likely that descriptors that are okay one day are suddenly not okay, the next. 

Fools!  We Will Destroy You All!

Would You Like To Know More? [YES] [NO]

- Aeon University Online

Markus Magnum - Praetorian DP/MA Blaster

4 hours ago, sbloyd said:

With anthro animals, it may be that the large amount of furry art out there has skewed the results to something Microsoft considers inappropriate.

There's also the matter that "skunk" has a number of slang connotations, some not considered socially acceptable.

On 2/6/2024 at 9:53 PM, Trike said:

I was goofing around with keywords like “orthographic view with annotated schematics” and it included “art station style” in the pictures.

I tried a suit of robotic armour "in the style of Darkest Dungeon" instead... (this is Leonardo AI).
image.png.fc556c3d77e38abe863a6a7cab399bee.png

Edited by Herotu
  • Like 2

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

1 hour ago, Oz The Elderly Gaymer said:

That is so odd, since I never ran into that restriction when I was generating my dual-pistol Blaster. I even added 'Beretta 92FS' to my descriptive text and never got a warning at all.  But since this technology is apparently... 'evolving'... in real-time, it seems likely that descriptors that are okay one day are suddenly not okay, the next. 

I actually started by asking for a pair of Desert Eagle pistols, the kind used by Deadpool, I understand, but got the first warning off of that.  I'd not yet added "henchmen" or "thugs" to the definition, so it wouldn't have been able to judge based on combined elements of gang culture.

I used generic "gun" and "pistol" after that until I hit on the idea of using NERF, to show that I wasn't really into malicious intentions.

On 2/21/2024 at 10:35 AM, Robothenri said:

Ok, I can't resist, I had to check this out 😛

I signed up to the Adobe beta AI generator last year, played with it a little bit, but didn't really get far with it. So today I tried the Bing AI as a lot have mentioned it here, and I got to say, I love it! Just tried it with one character to start with, 'ALBION HAWK' DP/Martial Blaster.

Untitled.png.ffad112df4522ede090556fe7cc673e4.png

Some ok-ish results to start with...

_2f6db6c7-f033-4972-b196-864f2d964b20.thumb.jpg.c5774e80289bb14d9f069430382a7be9.jpg_6d2f3cf6-7ef5-4dbb-9df5-2e49e783f2df.thumb.jpg.240aa4fb73e82349299b863567f1ef61.jpg_3281a4c9-7f77-460e-bdad-93ef79c2d5ca.thumb.jpg.cfb682d6d2266b7c4b65af61b563af42.jpg_d54fbade-b705-4547-bfdb-0520237124b0.thumb.jpg.02de12c2c9812bf4e7b5427d37e822a9.jpg

But then this came up (below) and I love it! I'm actually going to tweak the CoH costume to represent this image now. Will defo be trying this with more characters, I have millions 😄

_b32df335-8e6d-471c-881f-e6f6077ab6ea.thumb.jpg.bba97075bcaabc4a6290aa62830bd259.jpg

Looks like an advert for the BNP. 😞

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

10 hours ago, sbloyd said:

It *really* doesn’t like the words “bull” or “cow”. Getting it to make any version of Irish Bull was a struggle. I don’t recall how I ended up with a pic at all, because trying words like “buffalo” or “bison” resulted in regular versions of those animals.