AI Generative Art

sbloyd

I was satisfied with this Krea enhancement of my bounty hunter character Hunter Rose - except that it doesn't seem to know what to do with eye coverings. I tried several times with various text mods to have "right cyber-eye" "Cyber-replacement right eye" and various iterations. Nope. Can't do it. Everything ELSE is great though! 

screenshot-240402-23-39-31cropped.jpg

Hunter-Rose-Enhanced01.png

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Trike said:

Were the prompts the same despite the different looks? Seems like the anime ones came closest to the game toon for some reason.

I keep the prompt with only occasional minor alterations. Yes, Fooocus seemed to interpret her appearance differently depending on the styles I selected, It hasn't been the case with any other toon I've tried so far, at least not this noticeably.

I'm impressed that I got the glasses with glowing eyes underneath without making any changes to the prompt.

Jargon.pngenhanced-image-4.png

Lush.png

Looks like the Carnie mask was turned into face paint... plus the tights on the left got some extra lines in the form of seams added along with the belly button.

enhanced-image-2.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Player2 said:

Time for another monstrosity.  Krea's auto-generated prompt described this as a demon with red eyes in armor made from tree branches.

enhanced-image-1.pngenhanced-image.png

Your original costume is amazing. I’m tickled Krea changed his powerset to Spines.

One is a depraved goddess who would make the ancient Romans blush, and the other is goddess of tentacles.

I dunno... I guess both of those descriptions could apply either.

enhanced-image-1.png

enhanced-image-2.png

• Like 3

And here's something completely different. This is from the game Elite Dangerous. And this is Commander Logan Darklighter. This is actually based off a relatively small pic that pops up on a display when you're checking the menu for gear, ship upgrades, suit and weapon upgrades and the like. But Krea did a LOT - and the detail really does look like it came out of the Elite Dangerous game - just with ALL the graphics sliders to MAXIMUM!! 

Logan-Darklighter-enhanced-image.png

• Like 2

Th

2 hours ago, Britannic said:

Seemed to struggle with the head gear/face mostly:

The_Briton_EI_01a.png

The_Briton_EI_02a.png

The_Briton_EI_03a.png

The_Briton_EI_04a.png

The top seems to indicate female, but the bottom leaves me wondering if I should say:

Nice package

or

Holy Camel Toe Batman!

It does seem to have problems with eye covering.

• Haha 1

I did a Krea enhancement of my Space Pirate Azure Dupree. And I FINALLY got it to acknowledge the cyber-eye! The first version (not shown here) looked like the Terminator "open wound" showing metal underneath flesh.. Ick. But This one - not bad. I'm okay with this. Still... Krea really... REALLY... Likes wrinkles. And when it gets a costume that already HAS them. Wow. 

Azure-Dupree-enhanced-image3.png

I've noticed though - that Krea does MUCH better with close up portraits than full body action. With that in mind, I tried the following. And... WOW... NIce! 

Azure-Dupree-Close-Up.png

Azure-Dupree-Close-Up-Enhanced.png

• Like 4

Okay - so close-ups work. Full body... hit or miss. The SWEET SPOT seems to be zoomed in to a 3/4 shot. Now... how CONSISTANT can Krea be given a single character with multiple variations? Let's find out. Here's Sirene Sieben (Siren 7) a female android with a human "ghost" inside rather than a machine AI like Cyberman 8. Yes - there's some backstory there - but it's fairly straightforward. She's number 7 and he's number 8.

(WHO IS NUMBER ONE? You are, Number Six!) 

Ahem... sorry. Referential nerd humor aside there. 😏

Sirene's Base costume

Sirene-Sieben-enhanced-image.png

Same costume as above, but with tactical visor in place. (And it actually rendered it PROPERLY! Nice!) 

Sirene-Sieben-VISOR-enhanced-image.png

Sirene herself would fully admit that the goggles and scarf are COMPLETELY accessories and affectations. 

Sirene-Sieben-SCARF-GOGGLES-enhanced-ima

Reconfigured as a Vanguard operative. 

Sirene-Sieben-VANGUARD-enhanced-image.pn

This is something Sirene wears in Pocket D. Inspired by the style seen in Tron: Legacy. 

Sirene-Sieben-TRON-enhanced-image.png

• Like 2