AI Generative Art

sbloyd

3 hours ago, Player2 said:

In the auto-generated prompt, Krea identified my Little Trickster as "A green alien with a red hat is jumping in the air on a space ship."  I figured goblin would have been the obvious term, but what do I know.  Still, it worked fantastically.

vHeyk9s.jpgenhanced-image-13.png

This has to be the single best transformation of all. Synthesizing the necessary kludges we have to do to approximate the look we’re going for into a cohesive whole that just looks right is amazing. This with your “flayed” Stalker really shows the program’s abilities.

Are you changing the parameters on Krea’s sliders?

31 minutes ago, Trike said:

This has to be the single best transformation of all. Synthesizing the necessary kludges we have to do to approximate the look we’re going for into a cohesive whole that just looks right is amazing. This with your “flayed” Stalker really shows the program’s abilities.

Are you changing the parameters on Krea’s sliders?

Almost never.

Krea finally hit a wall with one of my designs...

Envy.png

First one I didn't change settings.  The second one I specifically added "mirrored sunglasses"; didn't help and changed her hairstyle.  Third one I replaced sunglasses with goggles. 

enhanced-image-17.pngenhanced-image-16.pngenhanced-image-6.png

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Player2 said:

Krea finally hit a wall with one of my designs...

Envy.png

First one I didn't change settings.  The second one I specifically added "mirrored sunglasses"; didn't help and changed her hairstyle.  Third one I replaced sunglasses with goggles. 

enhanced-image-17.pngenhanced-image-16.pngenhanced-image-6.png

Had to happen eventually I suppose.

8 hours ago, Player2 said:

TeenHero.png

enhanced-image.png

Well that's a terrific upgrade.

It did the same thing with the open hand that it did to one of mine, Gato Blanco, turning it around to be fingers in a pseudo-fist. I forgot to post the ones I did last night after the server crashed. I’ll pop over to my PC in a bit.

Some of my more recent creations in the costumes thread...

I know I already did this one, but only the forward image.  This time she gets the full turn around with front, profile, and back views.

enhanced-image-8.png

enhanced-image-9.png

enhanced-image-10.png

enhanced-image-11.png

enhanced-image-12.png

enhanced-image-13.png

enhanced-image-14.png

enhanced-image-15.png

• Like 2

Comparison time:  OpenArt vs Krea

Pretty Cool has the Spines powerset, and I chose the crystalline form to look like ice.

Instead I got a mix of mutated feathers and possibly a tarantula limb...

Fingers all over the place, clothing is some kind of post-apocalyptic fashion trend I think...

Just weird all around.

openart-de79ade20bcf4849b0b0941b3f1e7ad4

Krea gives me sunglasses, costume looks spot on, and spines do kind of look like crystalline ice shards.

enhanced-image-3.png

Bonus:  I like what it did with the clock face on her belt buckle.

• Like 2

Couldn't quite get the shredded mask to represent properly...

Close-Call.pngenhanced-image-5.png

I do want to highlight something else I noticed with this one.  I see Krea adding a bellybutton onto tights often enough that when the outline of one can be seen in the original it is kind of refreshing to see it concealed by the added zipper seamin the enhanced version.

Edited by Player2
  • Like 2

Looks like the mirrored visor just becomes the forehead of the helmet and it manifests her eyes and nose a little lower to see out of the open area.  Also, her right hand looks weird...

However, the rest of the armor bits look great and I love the shift in color... but the best part is how well it maintained that arcing electricity on the boot. 

Brasskicker.pngenhanced-image-1.png

• Like 4

Mind you, these are the very same sunglasses with similar colors in the head region as the one with the green & black costume I posted earlier today.

No problems here.

Pristeen.pngPT2.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

Comparison time:  OpenArt vs Krea

Pretty Cool has the Spines powerset, and I chose the crystalline form to look like ice.

Instead I got a mix of mutated feathers and possibly a tarantula limb...

Fingers all over the place, clothing is some kind of post-apocalyptic fashion trend I think...

Just weird all around.

openart-de79ade20bcf4849b0b0941b3f1e7ad4

Krea gives me sunglasses, costume looks spot on, and spines do kind of look like crystalline ice shards.

enhanced-image-3.png

Bonus:  I like what it did with the clock face on her belt buckle.

In that top pic she looks Liza Weil who played Paris Gellar on Gilmore Girls.

I've finally gone and installed Fooocus and been playing around with it. Here's my arguably favorite toon who's not a Mastermind, Claudia Hopeshot:

Athletic.jpeg.2a1ab465456ffb6a996d143616533541.jpeg

Got some cool poses out of it, although it kept adding ear ornaments for a while (certainly out of character for an athlete turned warrior) and obviously doesn't know COH targeting drones. I improved the prompt over time; unfortunately, it kept making mistakes such as blatantly ignoring my "elf ears" and negative "blade" instructions on the final attempt. I'm going to give it additional screenshots when I try again eventually.

AthleticFooocusanime.thumb.jpeg.7b57d303dba4c754f3dbff354049d124.jpegAthleticFooocusanime2.thumb.jpeg.96837e283c895d256a4f1ac6095b7d74.jpegAthleticFooocusanime3.thumb.jpeg.05702da2f9d92d08505f561231faf749.jpegAthleticFooocusSAIComicBook.thumb.jpeg.cf4767735be75adbd1b3bde134a03b4f.jpegAthleticFooocusSAIComicBook2.thumb.jpeg.7613c12d27484164e97bf1f98e4d9cf2.jpegAthleticFooocusSAIComicBook3.thumb.jpeg.8a1a69329d209b25aedd359815cca525.jpeg

Edited by Corlagon
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Corlagon said:

I've finally gone and installed Fooocus and been playing around with it. Here's my arguably favorite toon who's not a Mastermind, Claudia Hopeshot:

Athletic.jpeg.2a1ab465456ffb6a996d143616533541.jpeg

Got some cool poses out of it, although it kept adding ear ornaments for a while (certainly out of character for an athlete turned warrior) and obviously doesn't know COH targeting drones. I improved the prompt over time; unfortunately, it kept making mistakes such as blatantly ignoring my "elf ears" and negative "blade" instructions on the final attempt. I'm going to give it additional screenshots when I try again eventually.

AthleticFooocusSAIComicBook.thumb.jpeg.cf4767735be75adbd1b3bde134a03b4f.jpegAthleticFooocusSAIComicBook2.thumb.jpeg.7613c12d27484164e97bf1f98e4d9cf2.jpegAthleticFooocusSAIComicBook3.thumb.jpeg.8a1a69329d209b25aedd359815cca525.jpeg

The first few images look like they lean more toward anime stuff, while the last three look more comic booky (or comic book cartoonish).  I've never heard of Fooocus.  I will have to see what else you show us, but this definitely looks like it has potential.

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

The first few images look like they lean more toward anime stuff, while the last three look more comic booky (or comic book cartoonish).  I've never heard of Fooocus.  I will have to see what else you show us, but this definitely looks like it has potential.

‘It was part of the Free AI thread: