AI Generative Art

sbloyd

4 minutes ago, Techwright said:

How was this achieved?  I'm still looking for an AI that can reasonably render my space ranger, but he has so many elements that AIs do not understand that I've been forced to wait for one that will develop well based off of a picture of him.

I use Krea.ai. The steps I follow are:

• Upload image saved from game
  • scale it to fill screen
  • Set ai strength low. 0-4 is what I typically use
  • Select photo mode (cgi and concept mode might appeal too)
  • Describe the character you've uploaded. I typically include gender, build, ethnicity, type of clothing, chest emblem, and aura if necessary. I think I used something like, "muscular Filipino man with faux hawk hair dyed blonde at ends wearing t-shirt with blue lightning emblem, radiating electricity"
  • On the Generate page there is a "Quick Enhance" button. Use it to get a see what the ai strength and prompt will do. Modify your prompt to correct results. There is also a "Variations" option to make minor, random tweaks once you are basically satisfied.
  • Once everything is good do a full upscale and enhance. This is what eats your time allotment, so use only on what you think is good.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Erratic1 said:

I use Krea.ai. The steps I follow are:

• Upload image saved from game
  • scale it to fill screen
  • Set ai strength low. 0-4 is what I typically use
  • Select photo mode (cgi and concept mode might appeal too)
  • Describe the character you've uploaded. I typically include gender, build, ethnicity, type of clothing, chest emblem, and aura if necessary. I think I used something like, "muscular Filipino man with faux hawk hair dyed blonde at ends wearing t-shirt with blue lightning emblem, radiating electricity"
  • On the Generate page there is a "Quick Enhance" button. Use it to get a see what the ai strength and prompt will do. Modify your prompt to correct results. There is also a "Variations" option to make minor, random tweaks once you are basically satisfied.
  • Once everything is good do a full upscale and enhance. This is what eats your time allotment, so use only on what you think is good.

Good info!  While I've concerns that it may not understand helmet elements like fury fins, this sounds like a solid attempt to make.

3 hours ago, Techwright said:

Good info!  While I've concerns that it may not understand helmet elements like fury fins, this sounds like a solid attempt to make.

I have lots of examples of Krea upscaling on previous pages of this thread. Like all AI it’s hit or miss, but when it hits it nails it.

IMG-6454.jpg
IMG-6453.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Techwright said:

So started with this image from the costume customizer at Icon:

image.thumb.png.64198acbe308ec86be20b6a9ba3e7928.png

Used the prompt: Filipino man with lightning bolt emblem on chest having brown fauxhawk hair with blonde highlights

Set AI Strength to 0

Used CGI model

Did Quick Enhance to get:

image.thumb.jpeg.5a1a08f0845bf3316ee6c8eff3c8cedd.jpeg

Enhance and Upscale yielded:

image.thumb.jpeg.3ec3bdadaf3438a10ef180de51cefec7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1