Egyptian Themed Costume Part.

I agree that we need some more Egyptian themed costume pieces.  I would like to see them come with some ancient Egypt themed content to further tie into the game.

all that being said with some imagination and the available parts you can pull off some pretty unique Ancient Egypt themes. Here is one I built a while back.

Anubis Prime

Staff/Dark/Soul Scrapper

828242577_Anubis7.png.12f5ae3e7bdfd18a227aeb98e0524775.png364093987_Anubis8.thumb.png.6a2a8469a8afa430a92e9a99e74fff99.png972281537_anubis9.png.d68f83eb773ec17dcadffb184df6cdfe.png

1 hour ago, Mr. Apocalypse said:

I agree that we need some more Egyptian themed costume pieces.  I would like to see them come with some ancient Egypt themed content to further tie into the game.

See: Blood of the Black Stream. There are already little "hooks" about the group in the game (at least redside... they and Gadzul Oil are both mentioned, as well as little things like the Eye of Horus oil slick in Oakes.)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

What about the wild protagonist hair and the deck of trading cards in a belt holster?

Sorry, that was (at least mostly) a joke. It would be really neat to have ancient Egyptian costume pieces, silly jokes about a certain card game anime or not!

Maybe an alternate 'runes' aura with heiroglyphs instead?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Greycat said:

See: Blood of the Black Stream. There are already little "hooks" about the group in the game (at least redside... they and Gadzul Oil are both mentioned, as well as little things like the Eye of Horus oil slick in Oakes.)

Yes those, but,  I was thinking more along the lines of the Cimeroran content.  Not necessarily as large in scale but more than a side note. New villain group (incorporating said new costume pieces) and story lines with some unique maps at least.

On 2/25/2024 at 2:23 PM, Mr. Apocalypse said:

Yes those, but,  I was thinking more along the lines of the Cimeroran content.  Not necessarily as large in scale but more than a side note. New villain group (incorporating said new costume pieces) and story lines with some unique maps at least.

Now that we have mummies that show up at Halloween, I would love to show up in a cave mission only to find out that it leads to some hidden burial chamber area with a sarcophagus that was brought here from Egypt for some arcane purpose or whatever.  Arise, mummy!  Arise!!

• 1 month later
On 2/25/2024 at 12:23 PM, Mr. Apocalypse said:

It would be nice if the time travel organization, Ouroboros, went to more than just two eras and geographical areas. 

Edited by Sin_Stalker