Zone appropriate mission locations

For the first time in a very long time, or maybe ever, I'm playing a PB, and doing the missions from Sunstorm, the PB contact in Atlas. 
Figuring I'm not the only one who has never done this content (that I recall, certainly not in HC) others may want to join in. 

Imagine my surprise when a level 11 is told to go to Faultline for a mission. In this day and age of Team Teleport, it wasn't that big of a deal, but when a teammate asked me how to get there, it got me to thinking about the location. 

I know back in the day, this was a fairly normal thing, heroes hovering over the zone, way up high to avoid getting smacked to death en route to the mission. But that was in The Hollows. And maybe this request is out of line, and should definitely be on the back burner, but it seems to me level 11 characters shouldn't asked to go to a mission in a zone typically reserved for levels 15 to 25. 

It could be that Sunstorm's content is arranged by level range, and I just happened to catch it earlier than later. I'm really not sure. 

Anyway, that's my suggestion, that missions given by a contact be in the same zone as that contact, unless there's some reason within the story/lore that it should be somewhere else. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I think part of the issue is that there was this notion that one would not simply focus on a single storyline/arc, and would instead take up other missions & arcs until they were of the appropriate level for the zone the next mission another contact was sending you to, at which point they'd resume said prior storyline/arc...

I don't recall getting sent to Faultline for those arcs off the top of my head - they do generally stay in their 5-level range, and you shouldn't get assigned a level 10-14 arc until you're 10. Something may have changed where it thinks a "legit" zone is though.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.