Gulp...prismatics

So, I never thought I'd ask for this. I came up with an idea .. and actually having to type it out is going to spoil the surprise! 
But, other than for a badge, didn't really have a use for prismatics. But now I do. And when I took my level one crab - who is going to eventually pursue a bane path, (is that a thing? I think it's a thing) to the benovolab vendor and saw that there was no option to be a fir bolg - I was sure I'd seen someone with a fir bolg costume. And the real stinker, no red cap, no Tuatha de Dannon either. 

I'd already made "Yogurt Justice", and he was supposed to be an Arachnos Soldier disguised as a Tuatha De Dannon. A nifty back story about a bad experience with Yogurt, Dannon Yogurt in particular. It's no secret the Tuatha are responsible for those bacterium found within. 

But no. No Tuatha costume. 

So, here's my suggestion. Add it please. If my kheld can be a void stalker, surely my arachnos soldier can be a Tuatha. 

Oh - and some feedback. I want my prismatics back. When I switched forms, my costume on my kheld turned off! And there's no option to where the costume in dwarf or nova form. Very disappointed. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Ukase said:

And when I took my level one crab - who is going to eventually pursue a bane path, (is that a thing? I think it's a thing)

Yes, you can make a Bane Spider. At 24, Wolf Spiders can respec into either a Crab Spider or a Bane Spider. And if you maintain 2 different builds, you can have 1 build as a Crab Spider and the other as a Bane Spider. Though the way the code works, you will retain the Crab Spider backpack even in your Bane Spider build.

34 minutes ago, Ukase said:

Oh - and some feedback. I want my prismatics back. When I switched forms, my costume on my kheld turned off! And there's no option to where the costume in dwarf or nova form. Very disappointed. 

That would be because like the Benevolo Labs costumes, your Nova and Dwarf forms are model swaps. And they have the priority. (Edit: Also, I'm pretty sure Benevolo Labs has a no refund policy. I could have sworn it at the cashier's stand. So... buyer beware?)

Edited by Rudra

1 hour ago, Ukase said:

So, I never thought I'd ask for this. I came up with an idea .. and actually having to type it out is going to spoil the surprise! 
But, other than for a badge, didn't really have a use for prismatics. But now I do. And when I took my level one crab - who is going to eventually pursue a bane path, (is that a thing? I think it's a thing) to the benovolab vendor and saw that there was no option to be a fir bolg - I was sure I'd seen someone with a fir bolg costume. And the real stinker, no red cap, no Tuatha de Dannon either. 

I'd already made "Yogurt Justice", and he was supposed to be an Arachnos Soldier disguised as a Tuatha De Dannon. A nifty back story about a bad experience with Yogurt, Dannon Yogurt in particular. It's no secret the Tuatha are responsible for those bacterium found within. 

But no. No Tuatha costume. 

So, here's my suggestion. Add it please. If my kheld can be a void stalker, surely my arachnos soldier can be a Tuatha. 

iirc, Fir Bolg is available during halloween like the Snowbeast during Winter.   Not sure about Tuatha (though if not, it gets my vote)

• Like 1

Homecoming Wiki:

"These costumes are only available during the Halloween event, and each cost 10 Prismatic Aether Particles as well as 50 of each Halloween Salvage type. Instead of being purchasable at the standard vendor, they are found on Halloween vendors. They are considered 'Tier 1' costumes based on their icons, Aether Pricing, and location within the Accolade Power popmenu."

Ancient Vampire

C_Halloween_Vamp.JPG

Arisen Mummy

C_Halloween_Mummy.JPG

Fir Bolg

C_Halloween_FirBolg.JPG

Halloween Vendors:

Granny Bedlam in Nerva Archipelago:

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Granny_Beldam

Malkiel Ivesse in Atlas Park:

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Malkiel_Ivesse

Annah in Croatoa:

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Annah

Acantha in Imperial City:

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Acantha

• Moose 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

I really want that Tuatha costume too.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝