Timed Task Forces give what??

Been doing Timed Task Forces because someone said they give a bonus, if so, exactly what?  I do not see more merits, I do not see a badge for completing the Task Force in the allotted time limits.  So what is the reward?  Just bonus exp?  A Single Origin?  Am i missing something here?  Any info appreciated!

The only "extra" you get from a faster TF is the opportunity to earn more merits doing something else. Depends on what's fun for you and what your goals are, I'd say. 

Now, in Ouro, completing most of those arcs in 30:00, 1:00 and 2:00 (2 hours, not 2 minutes) will get you a badge for each time limit met. But outside of Ouro - nope. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ukase said:

The only "extra" you get from a faster TF is the opportunity to earn more merits doing something else. Depends on what's fun for you and what your goals are, I'd say. 

Now, in Ouro, completing most of those arcs in 30:00, 1:00 and 2:00 (2 hours, not 2 minutes) will get you a badge for each time limit met. But outside of Ouro - nope. 

Thank you much!  You explained everything i need to know.

On 3/17/2024 at 12:58 PM, Ukase said:

And don't get tripped up by that "most".  A good rule of thumb is that, if a mission or arc already awards a badge for completing it, it probably doesn't count for the 'optional' badges like no deaths, 30 minute timer, no travel powers, etc.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

3 hours ago, Ironblade said:

And don't get tripped up by that "most".  A good rule of thumb is that, if a mission or arc already awards a badge for completing it, it probably doesn't count for the 'optional' badges like no deaths, 30 minute timer, no travel powers, etc.

That was the case before some past issue.  They disabled that because of reasons with the caveat that the behaviour would go back to that, but it hasn't yet.

So if you want to, for the level 50 arcs, just run Heather's Personal Mission a few times for all the relevant badges.