Next Challenge Mode?

all players must have Mako patron pool powers, obviously!

• Like 3

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

It's a typo.  It was supposed to be Snark Week.  Extra merits for anyone who managed to keep @Snarky on a team for a full TF.

It's going to be a bad week for the ol' Snarkster.  😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

18 minutes ago, Luminara said:

It's a typo.  It was supposed to be Snark Week.  Extra merits for anyone who managed to keep @Snarky on a team for a full TF.

They need to try harder.  There was a "All Tank Posi" yesterday.  i dusted off a favorite Fire Armor Dark Melee.  We load in.  It is +4 and the team is dying.  I am literally wondering how unless they were all sidekicked up...  I am 3 spawns in (why stay with crowd of Tanks?) and doing pretty good.  

"Oh, mistake, sorry.  Reform"  They all left and quit.  I just logged back onto my Blaster and badged.  Sigh.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Luminara said:

....some days you all make me laugh out loud....and my wife looks over from the couch with that look.......and I know she is thinking back to the day she married me.......

• Thumbs Up 1